Search results

1. V8_IS200_marcus

What could it be??

Hi guys, i got me timeing belt all done and all seem ok, well i took the car out lastnight for a run, but the car did not feel right, so i pulled over to take a look, all seemed ok untill i rev it up, the turbo smoke,s when i stop reving the car, i think the return pipe to the sump is backing...
  2. V8_IS200_marcus

what if the cams move when replaceing Timeing belt??

HI guys, im about to replace my timeing belt, just a quick Q! if one of the cam,s move once the belt is of, what should i do turn it right round to line the marks up or just move it back? Thanks P.S i replaced the water pump last week, but when i put the belt on i think it has jumped, and...
  3. V8_IS200_marcus

Air/fuel gauge??

Hi guys, i want to fit a air/fuel gauge so i can see whats going on when im running boost, But im unsure of what wire to tap into?? any help would be good :) Thanks
  4. V8_IS200_marcus

Auto Box Gears

Hi guys, bit of a dumb Q! but when you put the auto box in D for drive how many times should it change gear??
  5. V8_IS200_marcus

overheating??

Hi guys, the car keeps over heating bad, would this be down to the water pump not working ??
  6. V8_IS200_marcus

reversing lights HELP ??

HI guys, i have 1UZ and the auto box in my IS200, but i can not seem to get the reversing lights to work, any one know what wire i need from the autobox, so i can then connect this upto the reversing lights on my IS200 any help would be good :) Thanks
  7. V8_IS200_marcus

Had to mess with the TPS & idle to get the car to run, Turbo setup!!

Hi guys, as you know i got my car runing 2 weeks ago, but i have not been out in it yet as it needs MOT, Q,s for you guys, it starts ok just about, but i put that down to me running a "turbo", i have had to mess around with the TPS abit, and i have had to turn the idle up abit, or it will not...
  8. V8_IS200_marcus

Auto Box will not working??

Hi guys last week i got my car running, but not moveing as i still had some work to do before i could try and drive it, well i went out there today to do that last bit, went to put it in D and the auto box did f-all so i put it in R still not a thing, then 1,2 still nothing :( would could this...
  9. V8_IS200_marcus

Engine Number

Hi guys, where would i find the engine number on 1UZ ??
  10. V8_IS200_marcus

Happy days

Well some of you may know about my swap that i have done, but for any one that has not seen it, i put a 1UZ in my Lexus IS200, but i have also Turbo,ed it, there for makeing it the 1st IS200 V8 Turbo that i know of in the world:bigok: and this is what she sounds like....at 2500 to 3000 RPM...
  11. V8_IS200_marcus

Wanted Kickdown cable!!

Hi guys i need a kickdown cable for my auto/box if any one has one kicking around please let me know. Thanks
  12. V8_IS200_marcus

Vendor NEED HELP????????

Hi guys, i have been looking every where for a fitting for my oil line from the turbo to oil cooler line, i need a T fitting, but it has to be 10-AN female one end & 10-AN male one end and the T end has to be 4- AN i was going to get it from summit raceing, for the item i was going to...
  13. V8_IS200_marcus

Wanted NEED AUTO KICK DOWN CABLE!!!

Hi guy, i need the kickdown cable from the auto box if any one has one please let me know, Thanks
  14. V8_IS200_marcus

Engine Light on dash

Hi guys, i have the engine all wired up to my IS200, and it start ok, and runs ok, but on the dash the engine light stays on? makeing me think something is not right, what could it be ? I have no EGR on the car now, but i have not put the 10K resister in the EGR plug yet, would this make the...
  15. V8_IS200_marcus

02 Sensor HELP

Hi guys, i have seen some 02 Sensors on ebay! are they any good or should i stay away from them, + what one,s should i get, as the ones on ebay, start at around 60$ and go upto 200$ please if you could help as i do need to get some new ones very soon. Thanks
  16. V8_IS200_marcus

LSD DIFF,

Guys i need your input with this, as im unsure?? I have an IS200 and i have just put the 1UZ in it, but my IS never came with an LSD + my old DIFF had had it before i did the swap to a 1UZ, but the thing with this LSD is i get the, Final drive kit fitted to it 4.5 any way here it is please...
  17. V8_IS200_marcus

Oil Feed

Hi guys, wheres the best place to take an oil feed from on the 1UZ for my "Turbo", on the IS200 when i fitted a turbo i put T connecter in the oil cooler line, is that the best way to go! or is there a better place to tap into ? Thanks before hand
  18. V8_IS200_marcus

alternator wires ??

Hi guys, i have wired up the 1UZ to my IS200, the only thing i have not wired up is the alternator? can any one tell me what wires i have to use from the "alternator" Thanks
  19. V8_IS200_marcus

Propshaft ??

Hi guys, i have just had my propshaft modded, as im useing the auto box out of the Ls400, its on the car now! do i have to level it up as the gearbox sits abit lower than my old one did, so there for it looks like its dipping about 10mm i only had the front part made up, the back bit is the...
  20. V8_IS200_marcus

moveing the Alternator ?

Hi guys, i have to move the Alternator, as the headers come out where it use to sit, as thats the only way i can get them to fit, but now i have to find a place for the alternator, if any one has moved theres could let me know where you moved it to, i was going to put it up the top beside the...