moveing the Alternator ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8_IS200_marcus

Hi guys, i have to move the Alternator, as the headers come out where it use to sit, as thats the only way i can get them to fit, but now i have to find a place for the alternator, if any one has moved theres could let me know where you moved it to, i was going to put it up the top beside the powersteering pump as thats about the only place it will fit!! but by doing this i have to make up mounts!! i will try and get some pic put up later so you guys can see what im on about.

Hi guys here are some pic,s of where i think i will have to move the atl to. its not the best place but i have to make it work as there is no where else for it to go,

myV8005-2.jpg

myV8014.jpg

i was going to put a 2nd pully on the PS/pump and ofset the atl to run of it, but i need to see if i can get a belt to fit this,

If you run the alt off a second pulley it won't need to be a 6 rib belt.

4 ribs would run the alt no problems.

Making up mounts wouldn't be too hard.

This was posted some time back by David, it could solve your problem if you have the space in front available.

http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6518&highlight=reverse+alternator

Regard
Lambo
Hi mate, thanks for finding that i did have a look but did not come acorss this, he has mounted his the same way as i was going to do mine, but i did not think you could run the atl that way thats why i did not do it, but by the looks off it you can so i think i will be doing something like that, that helps alot.

Thanks