Search results

1. striker

Gardner Douglas T70 hits the road

Hi All, It's been a long time since I was here, Years ago I started to build a 1uzfe with twin compressors that was supposed to go into a GD-T70 chassis. After trial fitting, and a little debate about the fact that I wouldn't chop up a €8K chassis in favor of fitting a €300 engine, the...
  2. striker

New toy for the garage

Hey all, been a while I guess but with an excuse this time. been practicing on my AC tig skills for a good week! yes I bought one finally, probably not a known make to non euro people. It´s a Gys 207 Tig welder. 10 to 200A, 20 to 200hz ac, pulse, fully digital. I got a very good price...
  3. striker

Le-mans serious Crash Peugot 908 HDI

presumably he got out with 2 broken toes. Car is written off, 1 down 2 still in race go for the 908HDIFAP, for F**k sake, now audi have an even better chance of winning, unles peugot pull of building up another before next week thursday. peugot had best times in free practice and now this...
  4. striker

bolt thread question

Hey all, who can tell me which thread is on the bolts in the green holes in this picture? I need to get some longer ones to mount the additional pully and some other stuff. Thanx Grtz Thomas
  5. striker

RMS selling the 1uz?

Think this is yours, going commercial are you. NICE! just curious. I know you're always saying that if you have to ask what such costs, the asker probably can't afford it, I know what I pay for used DF? judds and the odd IRL's but have not got any clue wheter this your engines are also...
  6. striker

Little help needed from australia!

Hey all, I finnaly found a T6 alloy tube that is within my specification regarding the Internal diameter (spend 1 year and 8 months looking) problem is the tube is by my knowledge only availeble trough a company called "Smartaluminium" I've tried to get in touch with them via various emails...
  7. striker

Part number question

Hey all, Can anyone tell me the partnumber for this toyota Crown oilfilter take off plate, (the black thing with the 2 oil lines attached) best regards Thomas
  8. striker

Crown Oil filter assembly, help?

Hey All, A few months back I asked if anyone could look me up a Crown oil filter assembly (with the filter at the rear of the engine) since we don't have that model over here in europe and the toy dealer doesn't carry parts for it. Cobra (Bret) was so kind to offer his help and send a...
  9. striker

Finally Bought a small Mig welder

Hey all, Yesterday was treat myself day, because the summer has been lousy and I just needed to spend some money which would have normaly gone down the fillercap on the striker. so I bought an older cebora Mig machine 125apms which had been converted to run gas. it was in pretty bad shape...
  10. striker

Injectors and sparks

Hey all, I've know all the basics and stuff about these but has anyone got some hands on experience regarding injectors and sparkplugs. Plan is twin ssuperchargers running about 7 PSI on a stock 1uz shooting for 400hp (keeping things sane) I think it would be doable on the stock...
  11. striker

1uz bellhousing bolt pattern CAD

Hey all, I'm looking for a CAD or Solidworks file, of the 1uzfe's rear mounting flange. I allready have one of a G50 box but need the other side to make up the drawing and have an adaptorplate machined. I hope someone will be able to help me out. grtz Thomas
  12. striker

supercharger Bypass valves (jordy's)

Hey all, I have a quick question, does anybody know what sort of by-pass valve Jordy's (skiboat) uses, I've been looking for a bypass quite some time now, but I think that's one of the parts I can't do second hand cause there's none availeble I need 2 identical itmes might be able to...
  13. striker

Belt arrangement unsupported length

Hey all. Have a few quiky's I'm currently trying to decide whether I'll have the superchargers mounted low down on the sides of the engine or high up next to the cam covers. High Pro's no interference with the engine mounts short intake length aids throttle response looks nice High...
  14. striker

Lotus seven engine madness

Hey all, Thought I'd share this with you:Eyecrazy: http://www.v10viento.co.uk Grtz Thomas
  15. striker

Twin M45 charged 1uzfe project taking shape

Hey All, At last weekends Le-mans 24houres I took delivery of my 2 BMW mini Eaton M45 superchargers, so another importend set of parts to go on the engine have been aquired. The pirce of these still amazes me, I paid 220 euro's for the two of them, one is 100% new and one has only been used...
  16. striker

Les 24 Heures Du Mans 2007 IT WAS BRILLIANT!

Hey all, expecially cribjj! Just got back last monday evening after some sort of jack-ass weekend to the 24 houres of le-mans, it was my second year, and tickets are allready on order for 2008, by all means if you have the oppertunity to go DO SO!!! thursday morning we left home at 6:00am in...
  17. striker

supercharger intercooler manifold problem.

Ok here's a problem I've finnaly got around a big problem regarding my laminova intercoolers, solidworks draw will be next week and milling in the not to distant future. anyway here goes, stock lower inlet manifold will be milled down on to the flat alloy pieces where the injectors spacer...
  18. striker

180 degree headers for 1uz

Hey all, regarding a true 180 degrees exhaust system set-up I've been sketching for a bit and came up with this solution, it should give the shortest possible runners and still be able to be fabricated quite neat. problem is you need space, and as I'm planning mid engined that's quite easy...
  19. striker

Eaton superchargers and generation identification

Hey all, I've searched and searched many thousands (literally) of google links and websites, but still haven't got a good anwser. what I'm looking for is basicly a list of OEM eaton superchargers, so they can be availeble via breakers or ebay for instance. the problem is I can't find a list...
  20. striker

Cranck pully removal AARRRGGHH

That Bolt is Tight as a...... well you get the point! here's a quote I found on the forum, it's from peewee Ok and how would you do that with and engine that is on the stand? I presume the thread on the bolt is a normal one, ie turning to the right ---> results in the bolt tightning...