Eaton superchargers and generation identification

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

striker

Hey all,

I've searched and searched many thousands (literally) of google links and websites, but still haven't got a good anwser.

what I'm looking for is basicly a list of OEM eaton superchargers, so they can be availeble via breakers or ebay for instance. the problem is I can't find a list that has information on the generation of superchargers.
which ford had which eaton, which pontiac had which eaton, which Jaguar.... etc etc etc.

I worst thing is to determin the differences between M series and MP series

for instance, the M112 SVT lightning ones seem to be MP112 by looking at one but everybody calls them M112.

theres also difference in the M/MP90 series, the bonneville GTP superchargers come in 2 variants pre 1995 and post 1995 the difference is in the inlet shape the post 1995 is better in temp and flow household. but is that an MP or an M 90 and what generation are they

the 2 biggest differences in the various generations seem to be the coating on the rotors gen1 havent got that at all (I think) but theres also a big difference in gen3 to gen5,
and having an internal bypass valve or not, Gen3 seems to have that seperate but I can;t find anywhere which gen had it internal

I havent got a clue anymore at which generation the MP models started and which came with the internal bypassvalve

does anybody have something to share about this?
Eatons website hasn't got the awnser and they don't respond to email regarding 2nd hand chargers (at least not to me)

regards Thomas

I own an M112 for a Cobra Mustang, and it has the inlet on the rear facing left (oriented if you're standing in front of the car), not a top inlet. It also has the integral bypass valve, which adds a significant amount of length to it.

This is one big charger, and I've decided not to try to use it for my project as it's just too long.

However, for those who really want to use one of these, Andrew with Richwood is apparently making the necessary adaptors for these to fit on his manifolds.

AFAIK, the MP112 for the Ford Lightning, is nearly the same charger as mine, only with a top inlet.

I understand the M112 and MP112 without the bypass valves are "much" shorter than these chargers. I believe others here are running these shorter chargers without problems (Jordy's SkiBoat and others)

Can't help you with the M90 varieties.