intake manifold for eaton m112

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lexfourcam

I was reading on the website that a member makes an intake manifold for an eaton m112. I've purchased one and am in the process of gettin the rest of the stuff i need. Bullet has the entire kit for 2900 which i think is a little over priced. Any cheaper routes out there? not running high boost just 6 psi

Yeah I would. I'm still saving my money. How much will the intake manifold cost? Also I was wondering if I could run 6 psi on the stock ecu. Thanks Joel

I have a big car show coming up in 5 weeks so I am crazy busy till then doing the spring upgrades on my supra but after that I could also probbly make you a manifold like the one I made for my supra. I have been useing mine for 2 years now with no problems. I still have the fixture that I made for mine and I have a spare 1uz in my garage that I use for test fiting and mock ups. I would need a factory lower intake or the cash to buy one, and some cash for materials. So like $100 up front and the rest when it was done. Also I only have a whipple 1600AX and a eaton M90 so I would need eather detailed dimentions from the charger you plan on useing or better yet if you could ship me the blower or if you have not bought one yet have it shipped to me so I could test fit the whole setup. I you want we could work out a deal where I could include the propper belt and the intake and what ever else you need.
As far as 6 PSI on the stock ECU I remember reading a few threads on hear where it has been done. I was planning on doing that myself and had even bought a EIP tuning riseing rate FMU but then wound up going with a mega squirt 2 stand alone system. Hear is a link to my build so you can check out some pics of the manifold and the setup I am useing. http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9164

No pictures other than screen shots of the rough solid models, but basically the intake flanges are going to be a 1 piece billet, and the rest of the construction will be sheet. Most likely purge welded together.

Around a grand isn't a bad price. I need a new snout for the charger and a pulley. The intake parts I'll make at my machine shop, I just need the manifold.