We are very luck to have special relationship with Ross Pistons to have 1-3UZFE pistons made. The pistons are forged with strong pins along with performance rings. There has been a myth that Lexus put in forged pistons in their 1UZFE. I have a 1990 LS400 and the pistons were not forged. The stock pistons can handle some punishment, but will give up after 12-13 psi. We had Ross to custom made us a set of forged pistons with forced induction in mind.
The weakness link in our Lexus-Toyota Motor are the pistons. I have seen lots of Lexus-Toyota V8 motor blown because of its pistons. Here is your chance to do it right at the first time. We are offering custom made pistons for any compression ratio or oversize bore along with either Natural Aspirated (N/A) or Forced Induction (FI).
We have many years of experience ordering proper pistons. From the early 1uzfe models to the latest VVTi 3uzfe. Just tell us the followings:
· Compression ratio
· Over Bore Size
· Horse Power Level
- Ross will make our pistons from 2618T61 forged aluminum.
- Ross will be using special custom rings for high boost application.
- Currently Ross has the following, but they will make us special rings stronger when they have now.
- Ross 4340 pins are the ultimate pins for strength.
- They are made from billet bar stock 4340 chrome moly, which has a minimum tensile strength of 240,000 psi. and a 13% greater ductility than standard pins.
- The hard chrome finish provides excellent life.
- 4340 pins are recommended for sprint cars, blown engines, etc.
The one set price for those pistons at regular price is $1100.00 (Pistons, Rings and Pins) plus shipping. However, Ross can offer us $850 shipped. Yes, FREE shipping anywhere globally at $40 value. Please contact me if you are interested and allow 5-6 weeks for delivery.
Here are my recommendations:
· N/A Application: .020″ overbore and stock compression ratio
· Supercharger: .015″ overbore with stock compression
· Turbo (Mild): .015″ overbore with 9.5:1 compression ratio
· Turbo (Wild): .010″ overbore with 8.5:1 compression ratio
Please file out compression ratio and overbore when you pay. Secondly, ONE quantity is 8 pistons, 8 pins and 8 set of rings. You can purchase more than one set of pistons.