Wiring auto trans with stock ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Merxus

Can anyone here shed light on wiring the auto trans for a 92 1uzfe with stock trans and ecu?
It didn't occur to me that I would need to interact with these wires in the loom until I thought about the reverse light, speedo wire etc. Also it starts in any gear which I don't like. I have not driven the car so I don't know if the gears change up or down etc.
So basically, what I need to know is what wires need to be connected to what for the trans to work as it should? I have the correct ecu wiring diagram.
Any help would be much appreciated!!

are you using an auto that came with the motor , or one already in your car . your loom should have the plugs on it to plug into the 1UZ auto .But if youve got a different box you will need to identify the wiring from that to match up with the wiring from your ecu.

Hi pajman thanks for the reply. I got a lot of info from bushwacker so hopefully I should be able to sort it out.
I'm running the lexus 1uzfe auto trans. I wasn't sure what wires needed a power feed to stop the car starting in gear. I started it yesterday in reverse, I didn't realise until I was under the bonnet and noticed the car creeping backwards, good job the breaks were sticking!