Standalone ECU Which EMS to use???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Thommo 73

i'm putting a 1uz into the landcruiser and the time has come to get a EMS,
so which one? will be running a standard soarer v8, but will be twin turbo later in it's life so it needs to do both NA and FI, i have been looking at a few and it seem autronic and wolf seem to be the most used.
what other options are there, adaptronic? the other thing is price, i dont need the most advanced one, or the most expensive one ( it may go swimming)

Cheers
Andrew

never heard of it, but im open to anything, just needs to be easy to get hold of in OZ and but easy to set up.

so fire away with ideas

If you are worried about it getting wet, you can get a marine version of the Autronic SMC. Mine was about $1600 - $1700 from memory and they are fully submersable. Also Autronic is right up there in when it comes to reputation, and success in racing.
That said, for a little less coin, the Adaptronic is brilliant value, however not widely proven yet.
Wolf seems to be dearer than Autronic the last time I looked, however they have a new model out. Not sure if it surpasses the Autronic for value / Features.
Link and Microtech seem well priced.

was having a look thru the link web site and it seems pertty good,
but will it run the two dizzy's etc, and pertty much all the standard sensors?

well having a look thru the tuning programs and link looks like the most user freindly one to use, and the price is about right (once i figure out what i need....some help would be good)
are megasquirt or haltech any good