Whats your bhp per tonne and bhp per litre?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
5.4 Ford Winsor @ 16 Lb 482 rwkw / 645 rwhp...
Trouble measuring torque 1200nm....
7.8 compression...Precision SC61/4 ball bearing turbo's...
Haltech E11V2 ECU.. 65 Lb injectors... 2 bosch 044 inline pumps..
In Ford Falcon [Aussie] 1650 kg....

yup :) Jibbby still reckon he can take me though :scratchchin:

Dude, How did I come up on this thread out of no where???? Justen, I will take you out and you know it, you got nothing on me... NOT!!!!.. Dude you will spank me so relax.... Your power to weight ratio is off the hook... I need rear turbo's a supercharger and Nitrous all working together to take you out in my lemon Justen....

Gents, gents, gents... I hope you guys are kidding around...I got a heavy SC4 sporting 300whp and alot of torque...Who am I going to beat with that??? Maybe DRIFTY?:18: Got to bring you into the mix Drifty, after all we are quickly ruining your thread, I just didn't want you to feel left out......

I said I can hang maybe at launch with you Sir Justen with my Nitrous and traction setup, Maybe.... I also mentioned I could take you out in a previous post but I was only talking trash and trying to stir the pot up some with absolutely no substance to back up my trashy claims... :)

BHP ? Per Liter ? .....With or without Nitrous?

No doubt, a turbo in the rear, along with the supercharger and some nitrous thrown in for good measure ought to make for an interesting ride when Justen tries to take you from behind.

Riley, sincerest apologies mate, but I think your thread is just about beyond salvage.

I don't think most on this forum can mathematically figure out what their cars motors put out via BHP to litre ratio, much to consider......

Why you may ask can't most figure this out? Well most dyno's read WHP for starters and not BHP, so you have to begin with finding out what your drivetrain loss is creating and only then you can arrive with an accurate BHP number... That number would be bases on a hypothesis figure for most...

Then you have your liter size motor which is 4.0 for most on this forum... Then you simply divide your bhp number by 4... Math class 101 is now over....

So for me without the juice I get 210whp and that is maybe like 275 bhp or so. I then divide 275 (bhp) by 4 (liters) and arrive at a measly 69bhp per liter...:(

What I want to know is how is Drifty making 85bhp per litre and I am only making 69bhp per liter..We are both N/A with a 4.0l motor??? What I am doing wrong with my motor or math?:suspect:

I can clearly see where Justen got his 165bhp per liter number because of the additional power his turbo is creating.......