Whats up guys

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Brandicus

hey guys, Ive been lurking these forums for awhile now and I thought I would formally introduce myself because I plan to post more regularly and bug all of you for info about my 1993 ls400.

It has a fair amount of things done to it, mostly cosmetic im afraid but not for too long.

so heres a couple pics.
dumped.jpg

P1010743.jpg

P1010746.jpg

straight pipes from the cats into unstamped junction produce mufflers, i do plan to get an x pipe in there and eventually some new cats/headers

she does have an intake and exhaust, and that keeps a big fat smile on my face for now, eventually though Id like to make 350-400 horses. basically my goal is to whoop mustangs from a stoplight, im more than a match for them on the highway but i want total dominance :newangel:. If possible Id like to make that power naturally aspirated, im not big on forced induction but im not close minded about it either.

by the way the names brandon, glad to be here! :burnout:

Nice looking LS.. Same color as mine. Very clean ride. If you want power then you've come to the right place Brandon. Just know that power does not come cheap but it can be well worth it when you spank mustangs at the stoplight.