whats this about??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well,

Let me clarify this. Those posts are not from scnat. They were from Eric Lemoine aka Cowboy Bebop. scnat just copy and paste them in tampracing.com. They were post somewhere else.

Cowboy Bebop was banned here couple of times dispite multiple times of warning. However, he also sign in with at least 5 different user names and we banned them too. He loves and learns so much from this site that he continues to log in few times a day with different names and IP address. I would say he is jealous of our success and pissed off because we banned him. So Eric Lemoine made up lies and mis-information to the public to bring us or me to his level.

My good friend Ryan aka SC400TT can contest to that. By the way, Eric Lemoine lies started from here http://www.clubna-t.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2005

i dont really care about this guy, but i do care that your site is getting a poor rap, this is one of the best sites and the people are really helpful here for any type of info, keep up the good work lexs thanks for all your help, if it was not for this site the lexus would not be were it is at today

I had read ALL the posts about the Lextreme site before and during the time I was putting together my order for parts from Lex for my ongoing 1UZ build. I am a long way from the States and had little hope of any kind of recourse if I was cheated in this transaction.
I spent a great deal of time back and forth with Lex about the parts best for me. I would say 95% of what I will use will have come from Lex. The ECU, a Crown idler to replace the hydraulic fan, a stepper motor for the ISC I got from Bullet, the rest from Lex.
I will have to say that I was always treated professionally and with respect by Lex. I valued his suggestions and for the most part went with them. With a value of more than $4,000.00 USD for all my stuff anybody might be concerned something could go wrong.
In fact NOTHING went wrong and everything arrived as it should and in fine shape.
Lex even sent for free, a two disc set with volumes of information about the 1UZ (and other) engines. He even went out of his way to get a set of oil jets sent to me, again free, that he had laying around his shop.
This site is the reason I am building a 1UZ and not using a crate Chevy. This is probably the one and only time I will take on a project like this again in my life. If not for this site, Lex and the members I would not have even tried it.
I deal with cheats here in Thailand with other projects I have done. The most recent is my 4x4 truck was in the shop for transmission work and the owner was killed in a driving accident. By the time I moved the truck to another shop to complete the work my headlight bulbs, battery, CD MP3 radio, spare wheel were missing. This was in 48 hours. Sure the shop will have to replace everything after I go to court but the shop stole all of this stuff. But this is a rotten thing to do.
Lex went out of his way on his birthday and the day after to get all my stuff packed (and repacked) for shipment before he went to Cabo San Lucas this year. When I thought one of the ACL rod bearings were damaged in shipment the first thing Lex said was he would replace the set. It doesn't seem to me like I dealt with the person the other site was referring to.
Sorry to on about this but it makes me mad when this kind of stuff happens. The best part about this site and PM's to Lex is that I do not have to use spell check.

I have not been here long ...
IMO Lex has nothing to worry about!!!
I ordered parts [over $1k] and 5 days latter they arrived here down under
Can't do any better than that !!!
Don't care about politics, his hart is in the right place !!!!
Graeme..

I just read all of the posts from the TR site...I guess Cowboy is definitely trying to influence people about Lextreme...He keeps calling David one bad name after the next...Attacking his character. I would be careful with that kind of posting on the public forums...Making atrong negative statements without proof is fool hardy and can often make the accuser look worse that the accused.

I can state this very clearly: Every part that I have ever ordered from David Phan has arrived extremely (or is that Lextremely?) quickly...I ordered it, and it was here in a couple of days. I once ordered the upper and lower oil sump from David because I needed one that could be welded and placed upon my new engine without having to drop the stock engine...I took the box and did not even open it, but gave it to the shop for welding...When I went to pick it up, I asked the shop where the lower pan was, and he stated it was never in the box...I called David, and he never even questioned me...He sent one out immediately, and he paid for the shipping. David has stood by every part I have ever ordered from him, the most recent being a brand new OEM oil pump for my 1UZ...The one I received from David was an exact match up in every way to the one that was on my stock engine...And His price was over $80 less than the jobber rate I get from the Lexus dealer, including the price of shipping...You cannot beat that. David told me, if it was not a match, he would take it back and pay for the shipping...No need, it was perfect.

One time, David and I had a disagreement over some parts...He thought I said to go ahead and order the parts,when I said I would order the parts, but not yet...A simple miscommunication. We had a few tense moments, but we discussed it after I was made aware of it, we both realized it was a simple miscommunication, and we had no more issue.

Everything I have stated here is the truth, so, I have to disagree with the statement that Lextreme.com is a scam. Lextreme.com is not a scam. It is a great site with many most excellent tutorials, especially for the DIY builder, and it has been an excellent resource for me. When I first started looking into how to make my SC400 more powerful and quick off the line, I found Lextreme of a Google search. Now look at what has happened since then...My project is almost done.

I have had countless conversations via PM, email and the phone with David, as well as finding a tremendous number of other resources directly from this site that have aided me in moving and improving my project over the last three years...I even decided to change out my engine management from piggy-back to stand-alone, and found Dr. Tweak from this site. Dr. Tweak aka Joshua, is awesome at wiring up any kind of loom you can want...especially one from Toyota/Lexus. He will have a plug-n-play harness available very soon for the 1UZ to connect up to the Autronic SM4...Wow!! Dr. Tweak led me to Chris Macellaro, an Autronic Tuning master....He not only loves autronic, but recommends it to anybody that is serious about tuning their project...ANd, his rates are very reasonable, guarantees his work, etc. I have also been led to several other companies that are helping to either work on my project or even sponsor part of it...All from my experince and participation on this site.

So, if you want to ask me if Lextreme.com is a scam? I say absolutely, unequivocally not. Lextreme.com is a tremendous resource to anyone that wants to up the bar with their Lexus/Toyota V8.

Ryan