whats the better buy???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc400rayray

need to know what would be the better buy, since i cant find the torsen i am fedup with looking and iam going to buy the lsd new, but what one should i get???

TRD Limited Slip Differential for 1993-98 Supra TT Auto & All Supra N/A
trd_lsd.jpg
Part # TR 41301-JS401 Upgrade your LSD with this piece from TRD. Does not include carrier bearings, those may be purchased seperately for about $40 each.MSRP $1,029.41 Your Price $865.20
OR
Toyota Rear Carrier Differential. 1997 Supra Automatic Turbo model with approx 85k miles. The differential is a 3.769 ratio and is LSD Torsen type
~FOR $950.00
82_1_b.jpg
Dont know what to buy?????

Well, it depends on what fits I think. They are platform cars, but the the platform may not be identical. I am sure somebody here knows.

I would change the diff rather than the whole assembly myself, just so I know what I am getting

found some used ones on supra forums but for the money they wanted i can get a new one for 200 more, for the the car its self we are putting a twin turbo in it, done by chrisman, he did rmds 600hp sc400- but things take forever out here and i wish it get done before winter but no luck, but he does an awesome job so i can wait,

but need the best thing here so i never have to open it up again, lol

I love my supra torsen LSD...The one thing I noticed recently when I really give some gas around corners from a stop once in a while I will get two wheel traction going on...A little bit wheel screetching going on...Other then that it rides like stock open end diff...Don't get that at speeds when cornering which is good...

I owned the Kaaz LSD and ran it for about 6 months and hated it...Made noise around corners, needs excessive maintenance, very agressive...It can be adjusted but I believe the Kaaz is more for race track applications....I would not recommend the Kaaz LSD....Torsen or TRD is your best bets...