what runing temp?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zen

well my lexus range rover was running a wee bit hot,so given here a big oil cooler and replaced the shagged radiator with an extra deep much bigger one..all now sorted..

it runs twin large elecy fans,no engine driven one..the rad temp switch is in the top hose (feed from engine)

now what temp to set the switch for?(ie what range to buy)

can get anything from 87-82c upto 105-100c switches..this is for town use on a run the fans wont come on..

what do the 1uz like to run at temp wise??

fitted a 95-90 at the present,but think that is too high?

i think on reflection will fit a 90-85...if nothing but to keep the gauge in the lower half..i hate it showing on the high side...

oh before someone says, the oil cooler is thermostaicly controlled, dont come in untill 80c

I fitted an adjustable switch to all my conversions, (Hilux) set to turn the fan on at 90*
On the open road the (Digital)temp gauge sits at 83* but creeps up when stuck in traffic or the engine is pushed hard. I think the 90* - 85* switch would the best option for you.

why can't I edit my posts??:confused:

You can for about the 1st 5-15 minutes after you post. It's a standard setup for vBulletin forum software.

After that, the post is locked to avoid situations where someone might try to say with benefit of hindsight "I didn't agree to sell that to you at that price!" or other.......