Volvo 242GT re-engine

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
iViLe, glad to hear the radiator worked out. Hopefully you've cleaned up the wiring since I last saw the Gemini. As for a race, hmmmm, maybe after I put a turbo on mine to even things up.

Since my last post I've completely re-wired the car using a 'Keep It Clean' universal loom, and I must say it came together a lot quicker than I first thought. With a little planning and mapping what wires I needed to keep, plus using quality terminals, plugs and tools, I can say I'm very happy with the outcome. The only downer was the sports dash I'm changing over to has kept blowing fuses whereas the old dash worked fine. Turned out to be a blown diode or something so an easy fix.

Now just down to air intake, hoses for power steering and water and an exhaust. Oh, and then put the interior back in.

Well, as of today, I can say the swap has been completed. So far, everything has worked as required and apart from two spark plug leads being around the wrong way, I must say I couldn't be happier. The motor is fantastic, the Supra box with short shifter works a treat and the exhaust is subtle but purposeful.

Now its just a bit of cleaning up and putting some interior parts back in.

To everyone on this site that's helped with services or advice, I thank you all.