Cars For Sale VH Commodore for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

VH 1UZ-FE

I put a Crown 1UZ FE into a VH commodore and have decided to sell. Not because I am unhappy with it, but because I need the money (unfortunately). For those who are interested:-

*I modified the mid bowl by rotating it 180degrees and moved it back 100mm by making an adapter plate up. This worked perfectly. The bowl now fits nicely under the car.
*I am using the VH radiator with a 12" thermo fan (I think it is 12")
*I used a VL external fuel pump
*I got the wiring harness modified by Venom Fabrication in Brissy (thanks scott).
*I am running the standard ECU and ECT.
*Using a Ratio box to modify the speed signal going to the ECT
*I have the mod plates fitted
*I custom made a transmission mount and engine mounts.
*The yolk from the crown was fitted to the tail shaft. Which was balanced and a new centre mount was fitted
*I changed the timing belt. The idlers were fine
*I mounted the oil filter in a convienient location beside the radiator and ran hoses to it. This works well
*I made the exhaust. It has cats from an SS ute, and i don't know where the mufflers came from (the back part of the exhaust came with the car). The exhaust sounds really good.

With the car, i have:
*Put new carpet in
*Everything on the dash works (except the odometer because it reads half speed - 4cyl signal on a V8 tacho). Which can easily be fixed.
*Wicked sound system. - JVC head unit. Kenwood speakers. Pioneer Sub. Generic Amp. I probably should have got all of the same brand, but the sound system grew over the years. Sorry
*Sports steering wheel
*15" mags - 225wide tyres
*Air horn :gives:
*Seat Covers:gives:

The car is nice and tidy. There are a few things that need some touch up painting, but i don't like painting and don't want to do it. I am happy with how it is.
I put the car on the dyno and it got around 130kW at the wheels (which is around 185 - 190kW at the flywheel - correct me if wrong)

Thats probably about all i have to say. If anyone would like to know more, please phone me on 0414 864 821. Price $9500AU neg. I live in Mackay, QLD, Aus.

Thanks.

Chris.

I can post some more photo's on the web too if you want to see more.

Attachments

• HPIM0041.JPG
    HPIM0041.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 21
  • HPIM0040.JPG
    HPIM0040.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 20
  • HPIM0043.JPG
    HPIM0043.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 15
  • HPIM0044.JPG
    HPIM0044.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 19
Looks a nice job all round..Really you should keep it..will always serve u well..illpast the info around and some of my friends might be interested..

yeh, i would. but now i own 2 V8's. a statesman, and this one. So one of them have to go. You know how it is. I don't want to sell it. I love cruising around in it. Especially after you have put so much effort (and money) into it.

Thanks for passing it round mate.

More photos

Some more photo's. Let me know if anyone would like me to take any specific photos of anything on the car.

And remember....i am negotiable on my price.

Thanks.