Valve spring oddity

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

steveblade_uk

Ive been out of the loop for a few weeks as Ive been waiting for parts to arrive and busy with other less important stuff. Id like to say a BIG THANKYOU to David aka Lextreme for sending me ARP bolts and valve stem seals ive needed to crack on with the engine build. Great kit and all perfect this end David so thanks again. I know where to buy my other Lexus parts now. RIGHT HERE ON LEXTREME.COM

Now to the point, after replacing the valve stem seals in the near side bank head today I noticed as came to fit the last dam one something was amiss with a valve spring. The wire that was used to wind the spring is not of a round profile. Im 100% sure that all the others were not like this one and I think this must be one that slipped the net in quality control. Ill post a link to picture of it. http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w14/steveblade_uk/IMG00039.jpg I think ill hold fire on the build up and order a new spring, just because it hasn't failed yet doesn't mean it wont I guess. Have any of you guys seen this before?

Regardless, they should all be the same. I think you better get a new set because you want to make sure all of your springs are within specifications.