Ultimate Turbo Manifold Thread

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bubs

I have search and ready through many topics regarding twin turbos on a 1UZ-FE

I am wondering can we all get pictures of our and others manifolds and turbos they are running and how well they are working

I am about to do manifolds on my 1UZ-FE but will be N/A for the short term and dont want to do it over twice

Regards

Buddy

good idea... i too would like to see the manifolds the turbo guys are using.. can only think of 2 people running turbo's atm though.... David and Jamie....

Nice work there Mycarposessesme. All the other manifolds I have seen are of a log design, where 4 smaller diameter pipes merge into a larger pipe. I think there are some pics of the TT SC430's manifolds somewhere in the forced induction section.

For optimun performance, you'd like equal length runners, all merging together at the turbo. You want to keep each exhaust pulse on its own for as long as possible for most power/efficiency. But due to the fact that most of us are puting these engines in other cars, room is scarce, so were limited as to what we can do by what fits. But idealy, you'd want gradual swooping bends, equal length, all coming together at the turbo flange.