Tune for supercharged LS (need tips!!)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

spf_lexus

I was quoted $600 for the job and its rediculous... rather buy a standalone for that... I need to know whats involved w/ welding o2 bungs onto the LS and wether 1 or is needed. This guy wanted to weld 2 bungs and use 2 widebands (1 on each side) it seems a little higher than expected.. Anyone ever tuned a FI 1uz w/ rising rate FMU??? I dont have a fuel pressure gauge and need a wideband but thats my problem... wideband?

Can I just use the wideband in the tail pipe?? How many points air/fuel would it be off after running thru 2 cats and a mid?

No point running the wideband at the back - especially with converters. The best place is at the front close to the motor. I don't normally run two widebands but then I only have one. The second one would be a very good idea to check everything on the other side of the motor is ok - misfires Etc.
Closer to the motor also speeds up response time. When tuning on the dyno we use the wideband and gas analyser up the back (no converters on performance cars over here). The analyser gives the same readings but about 15 seconds later.

Cheers

cool, in a nutshell I dont know if i would be ok if I used a SINGLE wideband and not 2... because I'm paying $250 for tune and would be double that for 2x the equipment. How close could I get it using 1?