Top Gear

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Greatest show on earth hands down. I have seasons 5 through 13 and have watched them 1 million times........ Even though Clarkson says "Driving a Lexus, is like driving around a bucket of warm wallpaper paste". LMAO Still best show ever.

Late

Not every Lexus. Let's see his opinion after he drives one like mine, or Scott's, or Steve's or a few others....:D

Ryan

Ive only started watching it in the last year,cant beleive i used to never watch before,what was i thinking??

Although over here they are trying to blame that show for people "hooning"but thats a whole nother fight.

Not every Lexus. Let's see his opinion after he drives one like mine, or Scott's, or Steve's or a few others....:D

Ryan

I agree X10000000%. Just a funny quote none the less. Mine handles like that currently because it needs new bushings.... but that will be rectified presently.

Did you guys see the episode where they race "lauries" as the brits call them or in the US, "Semi trucks" on a race track with loose cargo in the back? 18 wheelers pushing 90MPH has got to be scary...

Last edited:
Did you guys see the episode where they race "lauries" as the brits call them or in the US, "Semi trucks" on a race track with loose cargo in the back? 18 wheelers pushing 90MPH has got to be scary...

That was a crazy episode. Some times I wonder about those guys, I mean driving a semi right into a brick wall?

But I myself have a Top Gear addiction, and I love it.

I just got all seasons off bit torrent. 25GB of space for every episode out.

I laughed my face off when the compact car broke out of the back and he never even knew it.