Wanted WTB:Supercharger Inlet Manifold and Top Plate:1UZ-FE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MinaT

just like the title says

am looking for Supercharger Inlet Manifold and Top Plate for 1UZ-FE am planning to use a eaton m90 i also have alot of 1uz stock parts if interested in trading. thanks in advance

[email protected]

Hey MinaT,

I have an inlet manifold and an m90. All brand new. I was planning on using it on my hilux conversion, just never got around to it.
I'm in Australia and you're in the US... I think the freight costs would be killer to get it to you... how much did you want to spend all up?

SHUEY- give me a price, i have an account with UPS and a postal code so i can see what the charges are thanks mate

4U2QUICK- am glad to hear that i think the fuel pump on this think is no good that minor hesitation is back so i think no am leaning to the fuel pump should get it swaped out this upcoming week, already got injectors now i just need the s/c kit.

if corey kept the original fuel pump I installed, it's a walbro that I bought from driftmotion. I kinda doubt it would be going out already. It isn't even that old and it couldn't possibly have much as far as mileage on it either. even if he daily drove it the entire time he had it.