Top Gear

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I have the DVD of Clarkson testing the 9 or so supercars. It's a hoot.

His books are excellent reading material for the throne room (toilet), too.

They're very nice indeed. I like Jeremy the most comparing to other car reviewers. He's funny, creative, and hardcore. He even tested some tuner cars and some daily grocery cars as well.

Best combo of presenters anywhere ever!! :) They are consistently hilarious and the banter between them is what really makes the show...it helps they get to do cool stuff with even cooler cars but, i have seen them do a gardening show 'special' and they were just as funny in that with no cars to be seen :)

James does a show "Whats the Big Idea" which screens on Discovery over here. Excellent watching.

Hampster does one called "Engineering Connections" also a great watch.

I went to the live show last year and it was pretty lame. The new live show starts this week (I think) and James is here this year and Richard missing. I'm not going as I thought last years was pretty poor when comared to the TV efforts which are compelling viewing.

"The World According to Clarkson" is an excellent book.

I love the show. You would imagine it was a fairly recent show by their enthusiasm, but Clarkson has been doing it for ages. They all play well into their "child tapes". Its a blessing to see cars tested that otherwise i would have been totally ignorant of. The episode last year where they go through Vietnam on Mopeds showed their comradeship, the beauty of the nation, and the beauty of the people. It was way more than a show.

I've been watching for years,

I have to say the episode where they drove to the North pole was the best, just amazing...

Best TV show I've ever seen.

It's funny tho, the early shows with out May and Hammond weren't all that good

I love the show. You would imagine it was a fairly recent show by their enthusiasm, but Clarkson has been doing it for ages. They all play well into their "child tapes". Its a blessing to see cars tested that otherwise i would have been totally ignorant of. The episode last year where they go through Vietnam on Mopeds showed their comradeship, the beauty of the nation, and the beauty of the people. It was way more than a show.
His trip to Vietnam was funny. I've seen those trucks back then, but never got a chance to sit on it. How about this truck in Vietnam?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3
His trip to Vietnam was funny. I've seen those trucks back then, but never got a chance to sit on it. How about this truck in Vietnam?

Looks like 0-60 in 10 minutes Steve! Probably a lot cheaper than our projects, and it the vehicle even gives back!!
  • Dung for energy
  • "Got milk?"
  • last but not least, meat!!;):D
Ryan

I just finished watching the Evo X vs the gallardo episode last night. Nice comparo of uber high end price vs cheap speed. The evo actually ate the gallardo up. Great show indeed.

I just finished watching the Evo X vs the gallardo episode last night. Nice comparo of uber high end price vs cheap speed. The evo actually ate the gallardo up. Great show indeed.

Yeah but when you do the hot chick magnet comparo the Evo tanks vs the Gallardo. Heck even the buddy with the best comparo the Gallardo is way high.

I like the Evo 4wd and turbo but I like the Subaru boxer sound better.

I prefer the sleeper of the V12TT Mercedes AMG CL,SL,S65. Chicks love the high end Benz, I love the comfort and rocket ship quotient. My fav is the 08+ CL65

Here is the sound of the V12TT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTHr-pBF1-Y&feature=related

Ignore the german rap and the wheel style, go to 2 minutes into the video to see a lowered CL63 (same look as 65 but with 500hp V8).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZi3WAGi2v0&feature=related

Thats why I bought my LS400 =) I briefly owned an sc300 and have owned 2 ls400's and can easily say that the ladies pick the comfy luxo's 10/10 when it comes down to it.

Hey Jbrady, I have persoanlly driven (hard) a 2008 Evo X 5spd with some bolt ons and its got to be the most fun i'v had behind the wheel of any car but to be honest i'd pick the last gen STI line if I had to choose (2002-2005 I believe). The X cant beat the sound of an EJ25 at WOT period.

Greatest show on earth hands down. I have seasons 5 through 13 and have watched them 1 million times........ Even though Clarkson says "Driving a Lexus, is like driving around a bucket of warm wallpaper paste". LMAO Still best show ever.

Late