Tko 600

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I know Dellow makes and bellhousing for the TKO. If I use Dellow's bellhousing. What type of clutch would I be using? Do i use the domestic cluth assemblies? Can someone contact Dellow for me since their website doesn't give out email address.

Ok,
After do some more reading on their site. The kit include the followings:
• Bellhousings
• Clutch forks
• Thrust bearing and
• Clutch plates
• Pilot bushes
• Speedo cables
• Rear crossmembers
• Tail shaft yokes
• Universal joints
• Gear sticks
• Front flanges
• Rubber support mounts
• A range of internal spare parts

From the list above the clutch assembly is not included..... Very interesting setup....

My TKO600 kit came from CRS......pretty much the same as the Dellow kit though. I went with a custom twinplate clutch but pretty well and flywheel, clutch setup is gonna work. They are a standard push style clutch with slave cyl and clutch fork

you will have to have a custom disk made most likely. Any good clutch shop should be able to do it for you. Basically they just put the center hub that has the correct spline pattern for the tranny into a toyota disc or well disc with correct diameters i.d. and o.d....

There are a few american car and light truck clutch disc's that would work (close enough to correct diameters and correct spline pattern), but not any that are availible with performance friction material that I have found. It has been a while though since I have searched from any though so there might be some availible now.

There are a few american car and light truck clutch disc's that would work (close enough to correct diameters and correct spline pattern), but not any that are availible with performance friction material that I have found. It has been a while though since I have searched from any though so there might be some availible now.
Interesting find. I have been looking at similar flywheels too. Perhaps we can get custom clutch made instead of custom flywheel. What do u think? Most clutch can use better material for non performance clutch. Which light trucks were you looking at?

I have been looking at doing the TKO600 to a 2JZ with a adapter plate to the auto tranny bellhousing. I would use a QuarterMaster 8.5 extreme V twin plate clutch. I talked to a tech that said they could make a button adapter for the 2jz crank pattern out of a SBC blank.

If your looking for a clutch to bolt up this assy to the V8, cowboybebop has already done this QM and posted it on SF

I have been looking at doing the TKO600 to a 2JZ with a adapter plate to the auto tranny bellhousing. I would use a QuarterMaster 8.5 extreme V twin plate clutch. I talked to a tech that said they could make a button adapter for the 2jz crank pattern out of a SBC blank.

If your looking for a clutch to bolt up this assy to the V8, cowboybebop has already done this QM and posted it on SF
How Streetable are these button clutchs? Sounds like a good strong unit.

Interesting find. I have been looking at similar flywheels too. Perhaps we can get custom clutch made instead of custom flywheel. What do u think? Most clutch can use better material for non performance clutch. Which light trucks were you looking at?

I dont remember off hand exactly, but I want to say that it was like mid to late 90's for ranger pickup's with either the 3.0 or 4.0 V6 engines, the other was an early or mid 80's V6 camaro (might have been the 4cyl. camaro). Like I said, this was a while ago and i dont remember exactly, but I know that something had diameter and spline patter that was usuable with the TKO and was IIRC a 9 1/8" disc diameter which usuable with a standard 9 1/4" (236mm) toyota pressure plate (i.e. 3sgte unit, N/A supra, most trucks, ect.....).

The other one that comes to mind and I think that it was actually 9 1/4" is is the mid 80's SVO mustang (4cyl. turbo) and I would assume turbo t-bird that was out at the same time. IIRC, thses used a standard T-5 (like 1 1/8" 10 spline input or something like that) that is availible as an option input for the TKO units.

The owner of Dellow called me last two weeks ago and we chatted for a while. Dellow actually have a complete kit for it.

Bell housing
clutch fork
clutch plate (TR-3350 Only)
Pressure plate or heavy duty pressure
flywheel (made to customers specifications)
Push rod
slave cylinder
thrust race and carrier
flywheel bolts
Tremec rear rubber mount (Heavy Duty)
Tailshaft Yoke - TKO or 3350
Speedo cable
Speedo cable angle drive.

The total kit is about $1,500 usd. Not bad for the price and parts.