Thinking About New Fuel Rails

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

smokeysevin

Hey guys i found some blank fuel rails on the internet for 65 dollars at http://www.wilsonmanifolds.com/ and i was wondering if yall may know of anyone in the states that would be able to machine them in the states without me having to give them my engine. for the moment i would be using stock injectors.

Thanks

SEAN

Go with the Wolfkatz...I have a set, and they bolt on. You will have to fabricate quite a bit to get standard rail stock to fit properly...
DSC01202.jpg

Mockrailfit3.jpg

Thanks

Ryan

Wolfkatz makes a really attractive rail but if performance is your only consideration and not astetics then arent the stock ones going to be able to get the job done?

Wolfkatz makes a really attractive rail but if performance is your only consideration and not astetics then arent the stock ones going to be able to get the job done?

I do not know how much they will support...I have heard they will support 600 hp or more. I know the injectors won't. But not only did I get these for aesthetics, but for performance as well. I know these will flow more fuel than I require....

Ryan

I have seen a stock 3SGTE fuel rail support 450WHP, and stock B18 support 550WHP and these are 4 cylinders. Unless some has proven the rails are a restriction, I wouldnt be surprised if they support 1000HP+ to be honest.

I have seen a stock 3SGTE fuel rail support 450WHP, and stock B18 support 550WHP and these are 4 cylinders. Unless some has proven the rails are a restriction, I wouldnt be surprised if they support 1000HP+ to be honest.

The stockers may very well support big HP. But, they still look like ass...:nutkick:

Fellas, understand how easily this WolfKatz system bolts up...We had it installed in less than an hour. They mount right to the stock system, and everything fits in place. Remember, I do not sell this stuff, I just decided to buy it and install it because of its ease of installation and its beauty...Plus, Garrett is anal about desiging it for both excellent function and aesthetics...
  1. First oil the O rings, then fit them onto the black injector funnels and place and push them into the stock ports on the loweer manifold.
  2. Oil the O rings on top of the injectors and then push them into each injector port on each rail (The rails come assembled with the mounting brackets and the AN fittings already in place).
  3. Mount the rails and injector assembly, and place each injector into the its corresponding injector funnel and push straight down firmly.
  4. Take the supplied spacers plus an additional 1/4" spacer and place them with the supplied washers onto the supplied mounting bolt and secure them. Torque them to spec.
  5. Make sure the injectors are turned outward, and connect the injector clips.
  6. Done!!
It is literally that easy...Now the other way...Buy some rail stock, and some aluminum plate, and make sure you have the machining equipment available and start fabricating...Hmmm...An hour later and WTF, *&%$#*&^%...LOL, I think you get the picture...It can be done, butit will be a whole lot harder...and lots more time...

Ryan

Ryan,

I helped Wolf developed this few years ago. We had to make few prototypes until we finally got it done. It was test fitted in my engine. Garrett did a great job on it. Everything fit perfectly and clears everything. I forgot what is the ID of the stock rail and the Wolf rail. I can measure both and compare the ID.

Ryan,

I helped Wolf developed this few years ago. We had to make few prototypes until we finally got it done. It was test fitted in my engine. Garrett did a great job on it. Everything fit perfectly and clears everything. I forgot what is the ID of the stock rail and the Wolf rail. I can measure both and compare the ID.

I know you worked with him dave...Another Lextreme benefit, LOL...It would be great to know the ID, Dave..

Ryan

thanks guys i really just wanted then to look better than the stock ones and for 65 bucks i figured why not.
do yall know what the stock TB is rated to airflow wise because my motor is running real rich right now and it stinks, is there any way to remidy this. it seems to be a common problem in tundras.

Thanks

SEAN