Sydney Meet Pics and thanks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Meet for Australian Lextremers

We are trying to get a meet going for December somewhere in Sydney for all the NSW and ACT members. Other States are welcome you just need to drive further.

Essentially it is a day to meet each other, shoot the breeze, have a feed and a drink and check out what we have done to our wheels.

A group photo would make Lextreme proud of what he has created.

Please post any suggestions or comments on time, place and if you are a starter.

This may be the excuse you need to make that last effort to finish you project.

Other halves are more than welcome as are kids but they may all get a little bored.

I'm definately in!

Will bring other half too. Don't have any kids.

Where were you thinking of doing it? Could have it in the National Park. The carpark at the Watamulla falls is a good place to meet & greet. We should be able to hear/see us all come in.

If you need help setting it up or bringing a BBQ or something, let me know.

Peter
0408 235547

Thanks Peter,

I'm trying for somewhere undercover in case it rains. It has to do that some day.

I tried Peter Warren Toyota but they are stuck for room.

Trying the Sunnybank Convention Centre in Liverpool at the moment.

I would prefer somewhere near Liverpool as it would appeal to the ACT boys as well. I live on the Upper North Shore so it is a trip for me as well.

If you have any suggestions please let me know. I would like somewhere where we can get food and drink (doesn't have to be beer but drinks of some kind).

How many people are you expecting?

How long is it going to go for?

I live in Revesby, which is easyer to get to than Liverpool from the ACT. Liverpool is a rabbit warren of roads etc. There are a couple of places in Revesby I can think of for a small friendly group. The Revesby Worker's club is there, can get a big table to sit everyone on.

Depends how many people and how long.

I've also got a spare room if someone was coming interstate and needed a place to stay (I've done this a few times with a few of the guys from the Toymods club)

Ahhh, ive been wanting to meet some of you guys.. get some tips and pointers... now it'll happen... count me in as a definate... heck, id drive anywhere within 2 hrs to meet other lextremers (im in liverpool area btw)...

chances are, my car wont be finished (had some lady go up my rear end last night, so now it'll be delayed further due to required repairs)... but i can always show off my other toy (unfinished but driveable)....

Peter,

The Workers Club would be excellent if we can get an area of the carpark cordoned off to protect our toys.

Would you be interested in liasing with them.

I was figuring the 6/12/04 with a 10.30 meet and hang around for lunch and a chat. Tell a few lies and kill a beer or two.

Lextreme is trying to assist with some sort of sponsorship for the event. We are working toward give aways.

You can email direct on [email protected]

R-Jay,

Bad luck about the car. Bring along your toy. We'll all enjoy seeing what each other have done.

Numbers are still coming in but looking at responses I would expect 20-30 cars/owners to front.

Anyone with contacts for freebies etc could let me know as the more attractive we can make it the better.

I will give it a go i am on the sunshine coast but what the ... cars are built for driven it is only 11 hours. it would be cool if it was around the time of summernats as i am thinking of being down Then.

I'll ask the Worker's Club what they think about the carpark. I know there is a seperate carpark out the front, but I've no idea if they'd let us cordon it off. Might also need to hire some bouncers for the day (I know a couple of mates that would help out). Can see that carpark from inside, but I think it might be a bit too big for us, and a bit hard to keep everyone else out.

I'll keep thinking.

Peter,

I only thought of cordoning off an area for our cars so they could be parked together. I expect the public to be able to wander around amonst them.

A couple of bouncers would not go astray.

The club would be excellent.

Rod

Theres a great place near the highway called Deepwater Motorboat club. Theres been a few car clubs there (do a google search). Theres a kids playground, a pub/restaurant type thing. I'll try and have a look this weekend

If anyone in Sydney needs a vehicle to tow a car trailer let me know and I should be able to use my Rover (assuming it ever runs agan!) to collect and return your project.

I'm not too exited at going to Mittagong for Peter's trailer but that is a great offer he's made. Use it if you can.

The inaugural LEXTREME (Australian Chapter) meeting will be held from 11.00am on Sunday the 5th December at Panaia-East Hills RSL Club.

We can utilise a section of their car park to gather and will have full access to all the Clubs facilities. Food, drink (and clean restrooms for the "other halves") are available.

The Club is located at 28 Childs Street Panania.

Attendees will receive a LEXTREME baseball cap as a momento of the event.

This is a great opportunity to put faces to names (we will supply name tags) and to view each others handiwork. As David said "drive it, tow it, push it, but be there" as there will only ever be one first meeting.

To allow us to sort final numbers would you kindly post confirmation of your attendance plus let us know if it is with or without your project.

For all those members coming from the ACT directions follow.

Follow the M5 through Milperra.

Take the Henry Lawson Drive exit.

Turn right onto Henry Lawson Drive.

Take first turn left into Cheatle Street.

Take next left into Enright Street.

Take second left into McKevite Avenue.

Take first left into Childs Street.

Enter the car park and you will find an eclectic collection of Lexus powered machinery.

Mark the date in your calendar.

Woo-Hoo! Awesome. Like 2 mins from my unit!

I'll put the offer open now: If someone would like to stay at my place (spare room - single bed, underground shared carpark). Let me know.

Also the offer of the car trailer (in mittagong) is still open.

Yeah,,Ok ..Sounding GREAT to me..
I will post this on the ALSC and try for more attendies in Soarers.
I will have 2 Soarers coming..

Spose ya not Interested in making it a Dyno Day ??? I could setup Hills Motorsport for the Event ??