Sydney Meet Pics and thanks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Blown SC,

I would be interested in other attendees thoughts,

A dyno day could be interesting.

If you want to try to put it together lets give it a go.

Hey all,

Matt here, The Vice from the newly formed Altezza Club.

A couple of us wouldn't mind coming down to 'scope your rides' - would this be okay?

No 1UZ's amongst us, i'm afraid, although one of our NZ members has a race ready 1UZ powered Altezza (Boothy, to be featured in an future issue of Speed magazine).

We do have a 2JSZ'er though, and a couple of 1JZ conversions in the pipeline.

Anyhow, hope we can come down and check out some 1UZ action, or perhaps a joint cruise some time in the future?

matt
http://www.altezzaclub.org.au

Between LEXTREME, Toymods and ALSC we could take over the RSL club!

Looks like we will have some healthy discussion on the pros and cons of TT's and 1UZ-FE's as we are not excluding those poor souls who drive sixes. That should wind the gents up a little. Hehehe!

This could be big.

LEXUSV8NZ said:
This wouldnt happen to be a 4.5L Altezza featured in the current New Zealand Performance Car Magazine?
If it is, its very impressive

BTW... Welcome to the club

Logan

Cheers Logan!
Yep, that would be the car in question. It will be competing in Targa NZ.

Looking forward to some joint events in future, we can chat more about it on Dec. 5, or feel free to PM me to exchange deets/emails etc.

matt

Will try to make it there, I'll be doing nightshift with the agreement I get every weekend off. So HOPEFULLY if my roster doesnt get changed AGAIN I'll be seeing you guys there, but no project...soz

Response has been disapointedly slow!

Whilst we have 10 confirmed starters I also know of another 10 who will appear.

Add another 10 who arrive on the day and we are talking 30ish.

As long as 80% bring their project (on a trailer is fine) we will have a great time.

I just want to meet the people who helped me get my project running and those that I have "sparred" with over the months.

arghh.. dunno which car to take... supra or sprinter? cruiser or thrasher? dragger or drifter??? decisions decisions....