2007 Sydney meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Following last years dissapointment it's time we tried again.

Anyone interested in a meet in Sydney's South West (say) Sunday the 2nd December.

Most likely at an RSL Club where we can use the carpark and then retire for some lunch.

Let's hear from you all.

Bring your toy's along

Rod,

Sounds like a plan, but we will need to get a few more people than just the 3 of us that have added to this thread :shrug:. I return home to Sydney the day before this, but I'm sure I should be able to get there. I'm in the south west, so that suits me. We need to draw more attention to this thread and get more people on board, any suggestions?

Kev

THe first year (2004) we had around 20 starters.

The next year in Canberra there were 4 of us.

Last year it didn't get off the ground.

You could try emailing anyone you know in Sydney/Canberra and environs so they all know.

I was looking at using Padstow/Panania RSL (or is it a Bowling Club?) as it is handy for the guys from the ACT and not too far for the guys from up north.

Just a thought and I guess it would be open to all cars, but since this is on the Lextreme V8 forum wouldn't we (I) rather 1UZ V8's so as we can help with any technical information. As I firstly said, all would be welcome but just trying to push to get more of the 8's there.

Judd, at least it will be a cheap shout and even cheaper since I dont drink. I will have to settle on a coke, thanks and leave the:friday:up to you fellas. Panania or Padstow are both fine with me, not far at all.

Kev

Attachments

• Image(324).jpg
    Image(324).jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Image(325).jpg
    Image(325).jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Image(326).jpg
    Image(326).jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 3
hey depending on work, i might rock up... may even have a 1uz to show....

how about posting on toymods? there are quite a few 1uz owners there...

Guys,

Seeing we've been stampeded with replys I'm a little concerned that there may be only 3 or 4 interested party's.

I know us Aussies are a little laid back but there has to be more interest in a meeting than this?

yeah i think i'll be waiting till Easter next year. Got a wedding (mine...) in a month and work will have to be caught up for time taken off to get married...

That and my car is going in for massive plastic surgery (wide body)... so i only have the smaller toys and none of them have a v8 in them unfortunately.

OK Aussies.

Last chance.

Is this meet on or off?

We need more than 3 people and 1 car (I won't have mine) to make this worthwhile.

Lets hear from any potential starters.

Hi all,

Just back from a sunny week away up at Forster to this wet Sydney place I call home. I guess this day out is off tomorrow and the weather doesn't look like it would have been in our favour. We're a slack bunch, maybe we can organise something in the new year.

All the best for Christmas and the new year, Kevin

would be nice to catch up with a couple off fellow locals
car should be on the road, in the next 2 weeks
will, you can count me in, if im not too busy for a local meet 1 day