2007 L.A. Auto Show

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I only stopped by two booths. Toyota/Lexus and Nissan. The rest I didnt want to waste my time on.

Highlight from Toyota:
* LX570
* Cut 5.7L display

Highlight from Nissan:
* Skyline GT-R: That thing is huge.... Size of a Mustang and its BADDDDDDD

IS-F: Not impressed

2008 Sequoia: Third row seats are very tight. Pictures coming soon...

Dude, you went to the LA car show and didn't check out the Ferrari's, Lotus, Spyker's, Merc's, Austin Martins, Porsches, Calloways and Bentley's? Man, that is really the only reason I even go to the car show, not for Lexus, Toyota and Nissan... Curious did you look at the Geo Metro's too? Just kidding...

Man Lex, you need to get your priorities straight and in order.....

Dude, sell me that 92 tranny of yours for $300 cash...Come on my brother from another mother I am stranded without wheels.....

Here are some pics for you guys to enjoy.

Attachments

• Lexus-Springs 003.jpg
    Lexus-Springs 003.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Lexus-Springs 008.jpg
    Lexus-Springs 008.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Lexus-Springs 010.jpg
    Lexus-Springs 010.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Lexus-Springs 013.jpg
    Lexus-Springs 013.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice pics, James. It seems the current trend is gunmetal wheels. It's not my taste when the wheels are black or dark and can't be seen. The new Lambo somewhat looks like the Toyota Supra concept. They're too futuristic and looks like Star Wars.

To me, the Ferrari is the best looking of the lot; no contest. The Audi is next. These two and the Vanquish are the only ones that look like cars. The rest look like spaceships, pregnant guppies, or boxes on 4 wheels (the Evo)

Honestly, I wouldn't want to own any of the rest even if they were gifts! These things just don't look like cars anymore, they look like spaceships.

Even the Nissan GT-R (Skyline) looks too swoopy (for me) from that RR quarter shot. And I thought from its early photos it was going to be a real beauty.

Guess I'm showing my age again, but I'm beginning to wonder if some of those haute couture fashion designers with the limp wrists haven't crossed over to the auto industry....... :thumbsdown:

Good pics...

The fastest car at the show was the Calloway Vette knock off...700hp and 0-60mph in 3.1 seconds... I think that is what it read....

I couldn't find a faster car...