2007 Tundra SR5 Crew Max

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I just love the new 2007 Tundra espcially the Crew Max. It has room like a SUV (Tundra Seats 7) but still have lots of space for cargo. The most affordable version of the Tundra is the SR5. It doesn't have all those bells and whistles but still have all of the Horsepower 381 @ 5600 RPM and Torque (lb-ft) 401 @ 3600 RPM.

The one I really like is the 6AT and the MSRP at: $30,935

I just love the size and the look of the new Tundra. Its has a tough look and a strong engine. However, there are few bugs that Toyota is trying to fix.
c465674a.jpg

c465670a.jpg

380bhp is really nice in a new truck....Man these new cars are getting powerful...You can probably tow a house with that 380 bhp and 400 torque...

These newer trucks are putting the older ones to shame...

maybe a small house..... a bit to much like the Hulk for my tastes, but trucks are already like that. i wonder what the actual fuel mileage for that truck is.

Honestly I think Australia needs these, they look bigger then your average Falcon/Commodore ute, but smaller then a 'Cruiser. Do they only come with petrol motors, I rekon the current Hi-lux T/Diesel would slot in nicely. CMON TOYOTA BRING 'EM HERE!!!

I was just talking to a buddy who's boss just bought one. They were laughing at how BAD the fuel mileage is on his truck... and it's really bad. But they work for an oil company :burnout:

I think it's hilarious how truck owners are finally concerned with gas mileage. 9-10 mpg takes on a whole new perspective when it costs $100 to fill up....

Wonder if Toyota or Nissan are going to bring out a dually version of the Tundra or Titan, hehehe.

Zidaro - Wait for the "turbo" diesel version you mean to come out one day to match up...That should reduce the conception of poor gas mileage some if it ever happens...

Whether or not the diesel version can produce 380bhp and 400 torque with that similar sized liter motor would be an nteresting challenge to see...Is technology up to the challenge just yet?...The Torque numbers I can see happening but the 380 BHP numbers I don't think so, unless it is a turbo's factor diesel concept......