2007 Toyota Tundra Not selling well

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have a friend works for a local Toyota dealer and he stated the sale on these monster truck is terrible. The sales are slow and multiple discounts and rebates as much as $8,500. They are physically larger and occupied almost 2 car space in order to store them in the dealer lot. So dealers are very motivated to sale them below invoice.

The 2007 Tundra is a huge ride and with a killer 5.7L engine. However, gas prices are not looking too good and it is a major concern for new buyers. Man, I am working on my wife about getting the 2008 Sequoia (2007 Tundra Base) for the family.....lol

They are everywhere here in rural West Texas, which before this year was predominately chevy/ford country until the 07 tundra.

I wouldn't mind that Tundra 5.7L motor sitting in my backyard complete with corresponding ECU ready for a swap.... It's nice to dream and wish...

I still think I would take the 5.7 LS1 motor over the Tundra motor instead...

Well since I am dreaming and babbling on this thread why not shoot for the moon and wish for the 7.4 liter LS7 motor instead... Just wake up one morning and find it complete and sitting new in you garage with a big red ribbon around it...and it's yours...

Sound nice?

Got milk?