Sydney Meet Pics and thanks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sorry guys it's supposed to be my weekend off but the boss is goin to Autosalon so guess who has to work??? Can't wait to find a new job :(

As I tell my kids only 5 sleeps until the meet.

I'm looking forward to putting some faces and names to names. If that makes sense.

The best part will be seeing what everyone has done and how they have did it.

My Eaton arrived in Sydney today so I may have it and the intercooler system in the back seat.

You're allowed to miss Church in the morning and catch up in the evening. Now you have no excuses.

See you there.

These meets are great, you usually put the name to the car, not the face. "oh your the guy that drives the HZ"

And then theres Neil. I remember him more than his car(s). He greeted me with a (friendly) insult that my car sounded crap because it didn't have his extractors on it, then I got to fire one back as I got a *smidge* more power on the dyno.

i live in fairfield, but the sprinter is normally garaged in milperra (mate has extra garage space)....

i would like to bring both, but i think i'll just take the sprinter... i mean, everyone see's supra's all over the place, and mine isn't anything "special" yet... a couple more months and it'll be on the prowl, till then, she'll just have to wait.

ok im in trouble... today (thursday) im heading up the coast to do some work (near ballina).... dont know how long it'll take yet though im guessing saturday arvo i'll be heading back down.... that's still a 7-8hr drive which will leave me only a couple hrs of sleep....

Soooo.... if anyone see's me to be looking deathly, keep in mind of the troubles i'll be going through just to make it, hehe...

also... i've decided to take the sprinter on sunday (leaky oil cooler should be ready by then).

Count me in

I will be there on Sunday with the kids to put finger prints on anything thats shinny....not. Cya all on Sunday

David,

No doubt plenty of camera action will go on.

Weather is predicted for showers with potential storm in the afternoon.

Really good for us convertible drivers. Think of Cobra he des'n own a roof for his car! At least I have aroof but no doors or sides.

I'll PM you with numbers ect but I guess this is a big day for the Site. The first non-US meet. We'll all have a cold beer for you.

Collected the caps Friday. Very simillar to your US ones but without the black filler in the peak.

the time is 9:20am and i've just gotten home after an 8 an a half hr drive back from ballina up north... feeling like crap, look it too...

bad news makes the day worse to start.... my mate smacked the oil cooler on the sprinter going up his driveway.... no cooler = no sprinter... looks like i'll be rocking up in the supra then....

time to have a shower and rip out the spare parts from my garage for those who asked (particularly ac compressors)... lucky i dont live far from the meet up. I'M EXCITED!!!!

I was there for the beggining, lots of nice folks, a bit older than the toymods crowd, (codger voice) I felt right at home. The many and varied places you can shove a 1uz!!!??? Thanks for the cool hat

Top meet today guys, nice to put faces to names! Here's some pics I took - the trike and Bush rover were tough! R_jay, many thanks for the ac compressor and throttle body, now I have no excuse for not running twin throttle bodies on my twin turbo build! I'll pm you.

Cheers all - lots of great info, and if you like white knuckles - get Pete to take you for a drive - his throttle must be broken - he only has an on and off switch on the floor!!!! (tah for my first run in an NA 1UZ Pete!)

Cheers
Eddy

Wow - some awesome 1UZ Powered machinery there. We need to organise some joint cruises and such! Never expected to see such a variety of machines either, all with that 1UZ underneath/ontop of. AWESOME WORK PEOPLE!

great to be of help...

because of you, i didn't get the ride in pete's car, hehe.... not to worry, i'm sure chances will arise in the future...

pm replied, and i'll let you know when the other parts are ready for you.

great meet... had a ball of a time.... i didn't end up having drinks in the club as i got carried away talking to pete's brother and friends (funny bunch) and that "Fred" dude... now there's a character you won't forget....

Rod, thanks for the hat, it's replaced my signature Dielsel hat, hehe.. good thing too as my old hat was getting really ragged.

hopefully, my machine will be ready for the next meet....

i reckon we can veer north or even south for the next one to make it fair on our northern and southern brothers... poor bastards, hehehe.

Sorry I couldnt stay for long..Time frames and distances dont work very well...
Why dont ya's come down to the SummerNats and do some laps with me,,heheh.

Pete,,Me Pick on YOU ...hahahahah Neva mate...Just cause ya cars all soft sounding,,, :)

Apologies for the low quality, had to use the phone since the camera was out of batteries :-(

First we have the highlight (for me) - a 1UZ powered Cressida! (The original Lexus, as we all know!!)

I had a soft spot for this car, since I used to own one myself. This example is exceptional, the quality of the modifications are marvellous. The engine really looks like it is meant to be in there. This car is also for sale!

Lextreme-Cressy1.jpg