2006 Sydney Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guts (Dave) has prompted me to start organising a meet in December.

Traditionally (well all two meets) have been in December.

I would like to suggest a meet on Sunday 10th December at the same place we held the original meet, The Padstow RSL Club.

The club is ideally located for those living south of Sydney yet not too far for anyone living in Sydney or Newcastle.

Can we have a show of hands and any alternative suggestions.

Sweet that weekend suits me perfectly. But the Saturday arvo would be better as its about 5hrs from Sydney to Albury.
If it was Saturday arvo I can leave here Saturday morning at 8am and be in Sydney about 1pm. Do the meet up thing during the arvo/evening. Go out that night and stay in a motel. Then have a lazy morning with my wife and head home at a decent hour on Sunday.

If its on Sunday it would have to be early or I wouldn`t get home till late and I hate getting out of bed early on Sundays LOL.

Guts,

You have the order wrong.

Drive up Saturday and take the wife to dinner/movie. You're looking ggod far the night now!

This will prepare her for a dead boring day on Sunday as all those looney guys ooh and ahh over an engine and othere peoples cars.

Casual drive back Sunday afternoon/evening.

Dave,

Stay in amotel near Liverpool and you can fall out of bed at 11.00 and make it.

A 2.00pm departure depends on if you want to eat early or pass and eat at Tarcutta.

Yeah we`ll be staying in near the city as we shall be hitting the night spots hard hehe. But it will be cool.

How long do you think it`ll take to get to where the meeting place is from the city? If its out near liverpool then I`m guessing via the M5 will be the quickest and easiest way and an hour max.

Yeah we`ll be staying in near the city as we shall be hitting the night spots hard hehe. But it will be cool.

How long do you think it`ll take to get to where the meeting place is from the city? If its out near liverpool then I`m guessing via the M5 will be the quickest and easiest way and an hour max.

An hour will do it easy Guts, be surprised if it takes more than 40 mins, theiers a tunnel/motorway all the way from the city.

Calling all Sydneysiders.

We need some indication of how many starters we can get so we make this thing happen.

Come on guys.

Better start a list then..
1.Zuffen
2.Guts
3.Edz
4.Bango

Attachments

• 1UZ Startup.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 10
Here you go Pete.

Better start a list then..
1.Zuffen