supra lsd lexus gears

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

WDoherty

will a supra 6 speed diff only fit lexus gears and into a lexus carrier? For example, would the supra lsd fit onto some lexus 3.62 or 3.26 gears and intot he lexus carrier? i really don't think it will, and i think the gears are different sizes, but anyone know?

i guess to clarify, do you think an lexus 3.266 from the later vvti uz's will go in an sc300 case and will a supra auto lsd fit in there as well with the lexus gears, this combo would be designed to work with the v160 and get close gearing to the original 3.13 rear as in the supra tt 6 speed.

The dif. carrieriers are the same from what I have seen and the differential gearing is slightly different between the Automatic's and Manuals on both the Supra's and Lexus SC's.... If you want the exact same gearing match you will need Supra tt auto to SC auto, or Supra TT manual to Sc manual... All the carrieriers are the same and gears can be swapped, all bolt patterns are the same....Hope this helps...

I need to correct some of the info I stated above...The supra diff. pumking on a 6 speed Supra TT has a 12 bolt pattern and will not fit directly onto the SC300 which is a 10 bolt pattern.. Gearing however is the same from what I have been told...