help help need supra tt auto lsd for the lexus sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc400rayray

help help, need supra tt auto lsd for the lexus sc400
i hve been looking for like 5 months now, supra store had one for me then they said someone else bought it 2mins before (oops they said) i can get a new one for $845.00 but thats a lot of $$$, for a used one it was 200.00 + shipping

but i need help to get this sc400 tt of the ground if anyone knows were i can get one this would help alot!!!

thanks sc400rayray

This Is One Of The Hardest Parts To Get A Hold Of, Called Everywere And All R Out, I Think I Have To Go To The Dealer, Its A Sad Day- And Other Places To Go Before I Sell My Soul?????

I found mine in one day, engine and tranny too if I wanted them......Then again I live in Los Angeles, Californin....Car wrecking yard meca of the world and I am a former car dealership owner with a few hookups here and there as well..... Don't give up so easy..

Remember, relentless persistance is an effective tool in life......If there is a will there is a way...No?

The numbers I have are lfor local yards in the LA that take cash for their parts...Don't know how these #'s will help you...THey may ship parts though....I will PM you with a few numbers....I just moved and some of my auto crap is still in boxes....I will look today...