Supercharged SC400 - 12.088 @ 114.98mph on video!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well done Khris,

Got to love the street tune feature of the Adaptronic.

Try the self tune on the ignition map on the street and see what you get.

I'm sure you will see 11's

almost there KC! Any chance you might bump the boost to 14psi? 2psi more might be enuf to cross that barrier. Still amazing times, congrats.

Problem is that I can't simply bump up the pressure. Keep in mind I'm using a V-9 F-trim, one of the smallest Vortech makes. I already have the smallest pulley I could find on it.

I'd need to change head units.

KC

Hh thats right, my badf. I imagine the V9 is stepped up pretty high versus the V1 (quicker response?). I'm not trying to get you to convert to ATI or anything but if you decided to run the entry level procharger P1, it maxes out at 1500CFM or around 16psi (efficiently) but the bearings will max out at around 20psi, also no oil lines needed. I think the V9 maxes at 750cfm? You also cant go wrong with a vortech V1, slightly lower step up but a great unit and comes self contained in seperate trim.

spf_lexus - not looking to change head units until I blow this one up. Maybe one day.

turbotalon1g - soft rev limit is set to 6900rpm and the hard limit is set to 7100rpm. The transmission controller is what determines where it shifts at though. Trying to keep it in the 6800-6900rpm range. I have actually been trying to get it to shift at the same time that the soft limit is being hit to kill power a little before the shift.

stevechumo - Yes still have the LSD. I was hooking great but I was playing around with different launch control settings. I have hit much better 60ft times in the past.

KC

I don't know if I had mentioned over here but I did have an SC300 4.27 diff with the Torsen installed. At the track a few weeks back I somehow broke it, was making a ton of noise. I took it all apart and found nothing wrong with it.:confused:

Took the Torsen and put it back into my 3.92 diff and now everything is good.

BTW Steve, what the heck did your do to your car?

KC

I don't know if I had mentioned over here but I did have an SC300 4.27 diff with the Torsen installed. At the track a few weeks back I somehow broke it, was making a ton of noise. I took it all apart and found nothing wrong with it.:confused:

You probobly just wore the heck out of it! The pinion depth/clearance might have been increased, hence the "racket". Just curious, but what are your thoughts before/after for the stock 3.92 and the 4.27? I have a 4.27 swapped and I love the extra torque but wodered how it affected your quarter mile times?

You probobly just wore the heck out of it! The pinion depth/clearance might have been increased, hence the "racket". Just curious, but what are your thoughts before/after for the stock 3.92 and the 4.27? I have a 4.27 swapped and I love the extra torque but wodered how it affected your quarter mile times?

No, I spun quite a bit and when it finally caught it hit hard.

The 4.27 WAS NOT an improvement! It was slower. For whatever reason the 3.92 works better with my setup.

KC

Thats crazy, I still have my original 3.92 so maybe i'll have to swap them, and do some # crunching. I will admit, I hate having my speedo thrown off as well as pulling 3000rpm at 70mph... great response but limited top end.