Another supercharged SC400 on the road(video)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Wow you really worked over that SC of yours in that video... Looks like it has some power though. Curious, did you hit the wall and lose a rear tail light doing that? What is that an Eaton charger you got there? How much Pow wow are you dishing out..300whp or so? Also do you have any rear braking power on that SC4 or yours?

Nice man, nice....

No, tail light isn't screwed in because I don't have the hatch mounted all the way down. I need to leave the light removable so I can reach the lever through the key-hole. That will be fixed this week.

I have been told it is around 300rwhp. Not really sure though, I have lost the abillity to feel below 500rwhp:dunno:. It just all feels slow to me.

It is an M90 with a custom water/air setup that bolts directly to the top of the eaton.

Rear braking power...you mean e-brake, or power to break traction.

I tried to hit the e-brake to help swing around the backend...but nothing. I think it needs to be tightend a little.

SuperRunner - Did the M90 not fit under your hood completely, is that why you cut out the hole in the hood?.....I always thought the M90's were a sure fit under the hood of an SC400.....I had thought it would be the M112's that may give you some fitment issues.. Hmmmm...

Wow, I like that good work superRunner.... I will save your link for when I decide to supercharge... Man, you should have gone ahead with more powerful M112, so that you wouldn't have been disappointed with the power like you are saying...It's never too late... Ebay they are going for cheap used...

Nice anyway, Enjoy....