Parts FS Supercharged SC400 Engine, turn key complete

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

scotturnot

FS Supercharged SC400 Engine, turn key complete.
For sale is my Supercharged 97 SC400 engine
This is a complete plug and play drop in for your tired underpowered SC400 I may consider just selling the complete turnkey supercharger kit but let’s start here first. I will be keeping my accessories (ie alternator, ac comp, ps pump) otherwise this is a complete drop in motor. I am taking a loss on this but will let it go for $4700 OBO plus shipping. If you are serious I might be talked in to throwing in shipping depending on where you live. Shipping is $250-500 (USA) depending on where you live, that is a guess only. Motor is still in the car but will be pulled when I sell it or when my new motor is ready to go in.

This is a once in a lifetime chance to get a turnkey engine like this for your SC400 or GS400. Make no mistake there are a ton of hidden cost to do this upgrade to your car. You get it all here, you could be running in a matter of days. I know you all have seen the videos of this beast run.

Complete 97 supercharged engine has 104000 miles
Supercharger and timing belt have about 4000 miles
Manifold & top plate
Rear intake to suit M90 by Magnum Powers
pulley (6lb boost)
And pulley (10lbs boost)
Vacuum By-pass
Belt Idler & spacer's
Mounting hardware
Drive belt to fit custom pulleys

Custom made idler pulleys w/hardware and spacers.
Custom made throttle bracket
Custom made aluminum air intake tube
Polished intake
Polished fuel rails
Polished rear intake tube
Colder Iridium plugs
Polished water cross
Custom powder coated supercharger case

New water pump
New timing belt and idler.
New ignition rotors and caps
High performance plug wires
New hydraulic fan pump delete bracket GS guys? (set up for electric or manual. I will throw in the stocker pump if you want it.

This in NOT a regular M90! It is a Magnum powers unit that has a new retail of $1200 plus a $350 core. Here are some facts on the supercharger

The Magnaport 2 is an Eaton M90 that has been reworked by
Magnum Powers. The basically took an oval port M90 then milled of the back plate, add on the Magnaport 2 plate
and a belly plate (to help achieve a tighter rotor to case clearance on the
floor of the case) and then port the exit (it is larger and has also been
beveled).
Here are some pics of the port differences between the MP2 and an oval port
scharg1.jpg

scharg2.jpg

This is a high performance M90 not a stock one. Magnum Powers is the best and only company that offers the ultimate M90's. When these blowers were new the retail price for them was $1200 plus a $350 core charge for your old blower. This blower outperforms all Thunderbird SC style M90's even the Magnuson S-Port (which is offered by many companies).

Here are some pictures.
DSCF0927.jpg
DSCF0926.jpg
DSCF0925.jpg
DSCF0924.jpg
DSCF0923.jpg

NOTE: Several small items are not included like the oil cap, stainless lines, throttle body, and motor mounts ect. For another $100 I will throw in my clean BFI kit with a K&N filter