Some Help(noooob)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mattmullany

TOYOTAA HILUX 1992

Supercharged Single Cab Lexus v8

*FULLY CERTED*

Lexus 1uzfe quadcam v8 (86,000kms on new motor)
-Eaton M90 Supercharger
-Link ECU G4 STORM PLUS
-K&N filter
-Custom intake
-Custom exhaust 2.5"
-Custom sump
-Custom bell housing
-Extractors
-JAZ fuel cell
-Twin fuel pumps
-Detailed and deloomed
-W58 5speed gearbox
-5puk clutch
-H/D pressure plate
-Upgraded Brakes
-Linelock with adjustable bias system
-4 link
-c-notched
-Custom interior
-Recaro seats
-Fresh PPG gunmetal inside/out
-4x4 guards,lights.grille etc
-18"x9" Work miesters

Ok this is what i have, i bought the car with a aparently fucked ecu and blown engine, replaced the block with a import, and wired in a link g4.

I have no knowledge of S/C's really.. i notive there is a BOV mounted next to the s/c WHATS THIS FOR? getting ready for being tuned atm.. want to know some information, just at work atm but i will get to posting phots of engine bay. be back soon guys! sorry if in wrong section! pleas re direct me

Ok pretty much ive had it road tuned, running waaa to rich (shitty as job) and pretty much getting it ready for the dyno, its running wasted spark holden vp coils with a 4 channel ignitor, 4 coils, actually looks like shit atm need to sort where to mount them and running the cables looks like shit because there going to bank 1 to bank 2 on one coil (ohwell). Now i have a blow off valve mounted right next to the charger, im really lost here, am i ment to have a bypass valve? and does this work as one?

The bypass valve is vacuum operated and opens at part throttle to minimise the work the supercharger does while it is churning away but not making boost. Basically a fuel economy measure - that you will probably need once you start enjoying the car!