Size of 1uz vvti Head Studs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bullstarz

Has anyone got the details of the size of the head studs for the 1uz vvti engine.

I'm in the process of fitting a turbo to the engine along with new rods and pistons. As a result theres a need to upgrade the head studs to stop the head blowing off on boost.

Arp seem to be the daddies, L19 or 2000, but i have no idea what sizes i need. I have seen that they may be m10 with 1.5 threads. No info on the lengths. I have a supplier that will supply them but has no details.

I have also read that they are some different lengths, the one under the cam wheel. I know i could send all the studs to them once the engine is stripped down but this will take extra time and if they have to order them even longer.

Has anyone seen a kit, part numbers or dimensions.

Thanks

I did see your thread on the studs sizes. I wasn't sure how similar the studs are with the vvti and non vvti. I saw that there was two part numbers, which my supplier does stock so hopefully they will be right.

Else where on the internet there are other sizes mentioned but no-one states the correct size and dimensions. It seems like its a big secret and no-one want to tell.