Sick Aussie member seeks US friend for fun, possible business relationship

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ozaristov300

Seriously sick puppy from Australia with plans to fit a 3UZ-FE into his anaemic Lexus IS200 (IS300 on valium) seeks automotively passionate, trustworthy, knowledgeable club member (or friend of club member), with extensive experience buying salvage wrecks from IAAI, Salvage Direct or similar, to act as his American secret agent to acquire a damaged GS430 from a salvage auction, pack it into a shipping container and post it to him in Australia. Must have good sense of humour and hold a license to buy damaged cars.

Willing to share surplus componentry and spoils. PM me if shy.

hi, it is possible for me to buy cars at auction.. as for shipping them to aust..? but--i like challanges..

is it difficult for you guys to get these things at auction?

S.A.M. = Single Asian Male, 5'11", 182 lbs. Good looking and in good mental and physical health. Free of diseases. Highly educated, Professional and financially secure. Fun and loving, Able, Available and Willing. lol

Chrisman,

It's not hard it's impossible.

The GS400 was never sold to Australia.

David,

Your add isn't completely honest. You forgot to mention the obsession with 1UZ engines and any vehicle that will accept one.

Maybe you're actually looiking for a car to be friends with?

david-- you crack me up..ha,,,
zuffen- i wonder why, you guys have always been crazy about v8s..i know toyota can be a tad bit conservative, but i think australia would have been a willing market for the japanese v8s..

nah people tend to turn there noses up at anything that isnt ford or holden (gm).
For example the biggest modified car mag in oz put a mitsubishi with a 400ci alloy v8, air bags and custom everything as cover car and people were writing in for months saying they would never buy the mag again.

I could say something to do with the throb of a V8 but in reality I think we're power junkies.

Why have 6 cylinders when you can have 8? Sounds a bit like qca's sign-off!