sc400 car still missing

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hi bumbapp

have you checked the injectors to see what condition there in?

Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

swap injectors around to different spots and see if the problem moves to another cylinder

i dont know how it can foul some plugs and not the others

if some are brown or light black they are firing
and if the rest are still like new then they are ones which are not firing
i can understand some not firing but for some to fie ok and rest the foul then
u have somehting weird going on

when u say fouling plugs do u mean so rich they are not firing
or do u mean slightly black

if its fouling plugs so bad that they miss which i doubt its this but i could be worng
when u fit new plugs it should run good for afew seconds or minutes until it fouls them again

maybe see if the injectors on cylinders 3 4 5 6 are in pairs for the wiring to ecu
that means you have 1 wire per pair of injecotrs
if they are paired maybe the 2 wires firing those pair of injectors might be grounded
anyway a miss is not too hard to figure out
pull leads of one at a time and also put a noid light on each injector plug
some very hard to get to and then u can see if its spark or fuel

Ok looking at the pairing of the injectors 3 and 5 are paired and 4 and 6 are paired. there could be a problem with the trigger supplies to the injectors - bad connections etc. The cylinders that are a problem suggest that its not a coil or ingitor as cylinders 2,3,5 and 8 are on one ignition system and the others on the other coil/ignitor. I would still suggest that you check the lead connections onto the distributor cap as I have seem them fitted incorrectly. If the outter leads on each cap where swapped it would cause the probelm you have.
Also check the power supplies to the injectors.

Good luck - Cheers

hehe
im just too lazy to go find my diagrams to see which oens are paired up heheh

well if its fouling plugs on htos cylinders its the 2 trigger wires shorted to ground meaning injecotrs open all the time but this would maybe hydraulic lock engine
i am pointing finger at ecu
put it out and smell it
does it smell burnt or have like a coolant smell
when the capacitors blow thier insides out it smells like coolant
well it does to me hehehe

there is one wire which is the fuel used to the dash
this is on one of the injector triggers so make sure you havenot connected this to anything

Ok side show , I took the car to tech he hooked up his diagnostic computer nothing, he couldn't read anything . No signal from my ecu, he said that a bad ground could be the problem. I'll keep you guys updated.....