Retrofit old Analog Lexus phone to digital in 1990 LS400

Are you nterested in retrofitting digital phone in LS400?

• Would you pay $250 for retrofit phone adapter kit?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would you pay $150 for retrofit phone adapter kit?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Honestly, I would not because right now there are many great deals on hand held phone and its portable. Even if you car have a cell phone, you still need a hand held one.

Currently working on Bluetooth car kit installation. Have the kit installed and works great, now trying to interface with mute and voice through the factory unit. Newer Mic's are better and the controls fit nicely by the shifter so not too concerned about the steering wheel controls.

If anyone has played with this setup before, would love to hear about your solutions. I'll post results and Pix when finished.

Ciao

Any further luck on the bluetooth phone for older LS400?

RenoLS400 said:
Currently working on Bluetooth car kit installation. Have the kit installed and works great, now trying to interface with mute and voice through the factory unit. Newer Mic's are better and the controls fit nicely by the shifter so not too concerned about the steering wheel controls.

If anyone has played with this setup before, would love to hear about your solutions. I'll post results and Pix when finished.

Ciao

Can you update us on your progress, please? I am very interested in purchasing a bluetooth solution to operate in my 1990 LS400 with old analog phone system.