R. C. Engineering injectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

andrew k.

I am changing out my stock injectors for R.C. low impedance 550 cc. injectors. The hp goal is 500 rwhp with about a 60% duty cycle on the injectors. My ECU (Autronics SM4) can operate high and low impedance injectors.

Anyone have experience or comments about these injectors? The R. C. part number is PL9-550.

I see now that the Rx7 550cc injectors come in both low and high impedance. I had thought they were only high. I will have to check to see if I can find them here or not. BTW the RC injectors were quoted at $90.00 USD ea. if any one wanted to know. What should I expect for price for the Rx7's??? Thanks for the heads up.

Lex,
I did just that. Jim got back to me in a day and has said he can organize the whole thing. It was a great lead. I will have the injectors I want and they will have been checked by an expert. Thanks.

As a follow up. I have purchased the injectors I needed directly from Jim at Injector perfector. They are 550 cc, low impedance from an RX7. This is a great resource for me. The price quoted locally was $1,371.00 for a set from RC through a speed shop. The in country agent for RC quoted $1,020.00. RC quoted $768.00 in the States. Jim at Injector Perfector has them for $56.45 each with clips. A great find to be sure. Thanks Lex.