TM Engineering

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Our friend Lee aka AutocoutureSC roll his car to TM Engineering located in Southern California with big stack of cash. Todd promised Lee that his car will be done in TWO WEEKS. After almost two years the car is still there beaten up and the cash is gone. Read more here TM Engineering

I remembered 7 years ago he accused me of copying his 1uzfe pistons Jealous, Desperate & Insecure. I laughted so hard. I told him and JBrady can be the witness of this because I called him for advice about the process of bondo. I sent a sample of 1uzfe oem pistons and bondo the combustion chamber to Ross Racing Pistons. I am not sure how much engineering you need but not much for sure. Anyway, with CL members turning against him and possible loosing the sponsorship in very near future. He main business is from CL. With that being said along with today's economy, I dont think his shop will be open much longer. He is way over rated.

I also vividly recall few years ago he and Cowboy Bebop team up and said some terrible and personal thing about me. I confronted him (Todd) via a phone call and he cowardly denied. He is like an ostrich hiding his head under the ground.
jkon677l.jpg

Anyway, Lee is our friend and he is extremely upset right now and so I hope he would take some legal action against this Todd here.

Well LEX, as you know I was one of the first Lextremers to get abused by Todd at TM Engineering... Empty promises and alot of bold face lies is what I experienced with Todd..

One example is I brought my SC400 into TM Engineering when I was a rookie and requested all suspension bushings be changed out for a set price as agreed... I paid the price but only received half the job..He replaced the front LCA bushing with those crappy Daisens, and did not touch the backs... Appeared he rubbed some shoe polish on the back bushings to make them newer looking... I called him on this and he simply told me the backs did not need to be changed out... I said give me back half my money since the entire job was not completed.. He claimed that was not agreed.. I called him a lier, and I really had to restrain myself at that moment.....That is when it got ugly and realised I was dealing with a real scum bag and just left his shop for good.....

The truth of the matter on the bushing job is the rears are much more difficult to replace then the fronts and Todd simply got lazy and tried to cover it all up and basically steal my money... It's a joke and I should have sued him but I just didn't have the appropriate paper work to do so...

There were several other repairs and upgrades that I had trouble with Todd prior to that..... He would always jack the price after a set quote and work started...

To be quite honest I am shocked the guy is still in business today, it's been 5 years since I last delt with Todd.... Maybe Lee and some Triads should fire bomb his shop late at night to save future customers the trouble and pain we all went through...
(just kiddind I think):AR15firing: :tongue2: :rocketwhore:

Oh, and Lex, I remember Todd bashing the hell out of you verbally when I was at his shop, and this was before I even knew who you were...He was obsessed with you as you were his main competitor... The bottom line is Todd is a very insecure and jealous person..

Jibbby,

Once again, welcome back. We value your inputs. I am sure you had the first hand experience with Todd at TM engineering. We prefer to use the legal system then violence. It will hurt alot more via the legal system than fists. We grown men so we let the legal system work for us. I didnt know bate and switch was his nature.

Attachments

• T5_Bolt_Pattern.jpg
    T5_Bolt_Pattern.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 73
The Economy is rolling this way... and tuners who live off their name are now finding it difficult as all the crap are hitting the fan at the same time... and it is all over the place right now.

In UK, one well known tuner decide to close and took out several customers car in the process.

Namely one customer who brought in a Mint EVO 8/9, and left 35,000 GBP with them... and came back to collected a completely rusted shell with no engine, no hood, no turnk, nothing... The company stripped his car and sold it off....

Truly sick how someone who was once interested in cars and decided to start a business... turn around and screw another enthusiast that hard. :madfawk:

I just read that TM engineering is NO LONGER an approved vendor for Club Lexus. He gets about 90% of his business from CL. Now, his shop is in financial and legal trouble. Perhaps Daizen should cut him out as a dealer too. Service is terrible, communication is bad and dishonest business practice. The Socal Triad know where not to take our cars to.