Progress on Support Brace....

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xirforever

In the near future I will have a Strut bar ready for sale to all of you. Right now the plans are for all steel, although price permitting I may get it done in aluminum, first comes steel though. For all of you that don't know what a strut bar is, it connects the two shocktowers together so your when your driving understressful conditions (turning really hard at a good speed) it keeps your chassis from, in a manner of speaking, twisting. This give you a more responsive turn, and "roll" isnt as evident. Mainly you will be able to turn more agressively and your turns will respond better, also with a bit less understeer. This bar will be a front shocktower support brace. Anyway I have in my hands part of the bar produced; the two rings that go around each shock tower. The finnished product will be welded, there will be no hinges on this bar as you may have seen on some ebay listings. My aimed price will be around 100$ Here are some pictures. They are 1/4" steel

482485_50_full.jpg

482485_49_full.jpg

482485_48_full.jpg

And here is a picture of what this bar will somewhat resmble when im done
482485_43_full.jpg

If you have any questions about this upcoming product dont hessitate to ask. I know david will be the first one to get it as he keeps asking about its progress. If you are even just interested in this product please let me know as i dont know what kind of demand i will be getting.

Thanks for your time,
Nick

Alright, im very close to finnishing, i got the second ring made with a slight cut in it so it will fit around that pump. In the picture the ring on the left will be the one to go on the passenger side, and the ring on the right will go on the driver side. The two things above it are egr blockoff plates i had made also. Those plates dont get rid of the main egr, just part of it. The part that come from the passenger exhaust to the back on the intake plenum.