Heres a few picks of the progress

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

drifty325i

Its the dirtiest its ever been!!!!!!! riding on steeleys, it pains me to see it this ugly and dirty but......its got a new school v8 (that i havint had time to clean the dust off yet) in it so im happy. Also heres a quick pic of the 1000hp rb26 bens building up

I wonder how fast it will be? A 1uz-fe swapped in a small beemer, right on.....Could be fast.. I owned a 325 beemer back in 1985 for a year it was gutless but ran forever.....What did you do with the straight six cylinder motor that was in the car?

I wonder how fast it will be? A 1uz-fe swapped in a small beemer, right on.....Could be fast.. I owned a 325 beemer back in 1985 for a year it was gutless but ran forever.....What did you do with the straight six cylinder motor that was in the car?

Hoping for a 13.5 1/4 ish :006: It will be quick lol it only weights 1240kgs and has all the trick bits like an lsd and worked supention etc. cant wait. I sold the worked 2.5l six i had in it, it went quite hard to be honest. You are right tho jibby, some are very slow esp the 2.0l ones

I see 1 of the pictures that has the 1UZ engine in it, however, the picture with the turbo doesn't look like it has the 1UZ engine. So how will you make this Ben 1000hp? And 1000hp Ben should run in 8 seconds for 1/4 mile and not like 13.4 seconds for 1/4 mile. Even the heavy stock weight SC400 could run at least 9 or 10 seconds with 1000 hp. The project looks promissing. Could you shed a light on this?

I see 1 of the pictures that has the 1UZ engine in it, however, the picture with the turbo doesn't look like it has the 1UZ engine. So how will you make this Ben 1000hp? And 1000hp Ben should run in 8 seconds for 1/4 mile and not like 13.4 seconds for 1/4 mile. Even the heavy stock weight SC400 could run at least 9 or 10 seconds with 1000 hp. The project looks promissing. Could you shed a light on this?

lol the 1uz is mine in my bmw m325i 13.4 1/4. only 320hp odd

the 1000hp engine is a rb26det out of a Nissan godzilla (gtr) my freind and engine designer Ben has mounted it in a Nissan laurel, and yes it should run 9s or at least low 10s.

lol the 1uz is mine in my bmw m325i 13.4 1/4. only 320hp odd

the 1000hp engine is a rb26det out of a Nissan godzilla (gtr) my freind and engine designer Ben has mounted it in a Nissan laurel, and yes it should run 9s or at least low 10s.
Thanks, Drifty325i. How long will you think the project will be finished? It normally takes longer than we expect on any projects. My turbo SC project is taking longer than I expected due to some changes in plans and time restriction. 1 more curosity. What will you do to make the 1UZ pump out 320hp, cams, headwork, exhaust, force induction...etc? The stock 1UZ only pumps out 250 bhp.

320bhp is a tall order for an early model 1uz.... The best I could do is 210whp with my 1uz..and that is with all the outside engine goodies...You will most likely need cams, head work, etc.. to accomplish that 320bhp..

Thanks, Drifty325i. How long will you think the project will be finished? It normally takes longer than we expect on any projects. My turbo SC project is taking longer than I expected due to some changes in plans and time restriction. 1 more curosity. What will you do to make the 1UZ pump out 320hp, cams, headwork, exhaust, force induction...etc? The stock 1UZ only pumps out 250 bhp.

Its already taken longer than i hoped for lol. Maby another 1.5 months id say. Well my engines a 1996 higher compression 1uzfe so i already start with 30hp odd more than the early models, add a decent set of extractors,exhaust,revised intake system, new g3 link computer maby 310hp/330hp at the fly?

UPDATE,
my ss mandrel bend exhaust system is being made at the moment cant wait to see it fired up. Just ordered platnium plugs,belts etc and exedy heavy duty ceramic clutch kit for it to so that should hold with no probs :) using a 2.2 lt turbo diesel toyota radiator now.

I'm not sure you'll get your 310HP without cams or headwork.

yours has really 250HP (not like the overrated ones)

add 15-20HP for extrators, max 10HP for ECU 3-4HP for intake. If you're going N/A you should have tried to go VVT-I. More low-end and better HP.

I'm not sure you'll get your 310HP without cams or headwork.

yours has really 250HP (not like the overrated ones)

add 15-20HP for extrators, max 10HP for ECU 3-4HP for intake. If you're going N/A you should have tried to go VVT-I. More low-end and better HP.

Well id be happy with near 300hp then :) the trouble with the vvti engines is you need a very expensive computer to run them and i wanted to keep it simple and cheaper.