2UZ billet block progress update

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Brilliant Paul! So you went straight into the car with it? No engine dyno?

Most people mount their blowers onto their motors - but I think in your case you've mounted the motor to the blower!

What sort of ignition system are you using to light off the methanol?

Brilliant Paul! So you went straight into the car with it? No engine dyno?

Most people mount their blowers onto their motors - but I think in your case you've mounted the motor to the blower!

What sort of ignition system are you using to light off the methanol?

Cribbj
No dyno - just track time. Read the plugs - good old MFI.
We use an MSD 12 mag, and a Mallory Supermag IV like in the video. The new MSD needs 48 volts on the starter - we could not spin it fast enough on that night so put the Mallory back on.
PC

That's a whole other world of issues that what most of us face. A tough UZ with that blower combo is adventurous enough but with your our block hiding under it all....i'm impressed to speachlessness :)

Jaw dropping, well done Paul, you deserve the trophy even if you never run the thing down the 1/4 mile.

A few questions if you don't mind.

What capacity did it end up being?

Max proposed supercharger PSI?

Wild guess at hp?

Predicted 1/4 mile time?

Pass the tissue box please.

Attachments

• IMG_0281.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0356.JPG
    IMG_0356.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 40
Jaw dropping, well done Paul, you deserve the trophy even if you never run the thing down the 1/4 mile.

A few questions if you don't mind.

What capacity did it end up being?

Max proposed supercharger PSI?

Wild guess at hp?

Predicted 1/4 mile time?

Pass the tissue box please.

Hey Cobber
Same 4.7 - I still had pistons and rods from the last plastic block so kept it the same. Can go to 3.9 bore max, but would have to use 2UZFE heads.
I will run 50 psi boost.
The twin turbo Soarer here gets 1400 (they want to buy a block from me) and our last soft pass was 1100. I want to run a six in this combo - so around 1500. HP per cube its achievable.
PC

Man of the Year for sure in here. Awesome dedication both time, and money. Lets break some records. Paul, do u know how long the engine run before overheating? Congrats... congrats.... it is just awsome. 1,500 hp Drooling...