custom headlight progress pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc400rayray

custom headlight progress, well things are going slow with this one, i have been working alot, but got somethings done, so far i put the white leds on half of the around part, and sprayed the crome to a black, i have added a 4" blue led, were the blinker would go, the hardwear will not be seen when the clear cover goes over it, you will only see the cool blue glow, iam just going to add a switch to the front of the car to power them up, let me know what u guys think or if i should add something, i had to brighten the pics to make it easier to see, next pics will have them powerd up...

Oh snap awesome! That is very interesting the way you have yours setup. Quite different. I like it~!
Not to hijack, but just to add on.
Several of us early ES 300 owners (The 92-96's with the 4 to 6 projector front ends) have been dabbing with them in the last few months with the 5mm 43,000mcd 15* angle white LED's off ebay (We got together & purchased a boatload) I went a different route. Instead of using the hexagon large rods, I used a small diameter star shape.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Toysrme/Lighting/Angel%20Eyes/

Here was my first attempt.

AA-30.jpg

AA-32.jpg

Being able to notch three sides in different patterns really makes it stand out I think. Let's you get alot of light deflection through a good 3/4 of the rin, and isn't bad on the farthest 1/4. Total time consuming pain to do tho. I've essentually scrapped my project till a later date! hahaha!

AAPatternTest-2.jpg
AAPatternTest-3.jpg

AA-36.jpg