240C progress pics.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Pro240C,

What are the two hoses coming out of the front of the plenum and going to the right hand side and back toward the power booster?

they're not connected (just offcuts of the hose size i need) but the thick one is the idler valve thingo that connects to the inlet manifold and the other is a vacuum port that i will use for the MAP sensor for the delco.

How does the Delco look?

I like the idea of the system but it seems to be taking a long time for it to really perform.

Any news?

delco is ready to go, but waiting on me to provide the donor vehicle.

hopefully it won't take too long to get running, but hey, **** happens sometimes. it's been 12 months already so what's another cupla months? as long as i have it in time for christmas i'm good :)

I thought you would have finished your car in time for our meet in Sydney on 6th December and you would pop over for the day. Its only 3,000 here and back.

Where's your sense of adventure?

well, christmas has been and gone and it's still sitting there.

exhaust is >< this close and the steering is complete, with all unis and bearings and shafts operational. picked up a 4 core radiator (HUGE mutha too - fill the hole completely) in chev configuration with a pair of Davies Craig 10in thermos and a BIG tranny cooler for $150.

trouble with the exhaust is, now it's made, i can't put it back in!!! not enough room to even put a fist thru the gap. even MORE flanges to make up now.

fuel system is hooked up and 100% operational.

heater hoses are hooked up.

check out my website for more pics.

240C,

I hope you photos were taken prior to the steering being done because that toe in going to be hell on your tyres!