Pro Charger fitting to 1uz-fe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

eh wagon

hi all I am new to your forum and have been reading and getting excited by the potency of this amazing engine and now am after some specific info?
Has anyone fitted a Procharger super charger to their engine and have they got pic and specs and power figures that they have acheived? this is my fathers project he has a P600b procharger and we are wanting an indication of what we can expect with this combo, will be fitted in a 1947 Ford Jailbar Truck. If all goes well I will be looking to go down the same track with the EH station wagon, any info or advice would be welcomed thanks Kris

Hey great pics, is the supercharger a counter clockwise spinning unit? how was the space with the 1uz-fe in the jalbar, does it move it along nicely and did he use the factory auto too? cheers Kris

Hello

charger spins clockwise. Jailbar looks sweet with the motor in and has enough room. factory box is used. It has only had a few drives but goes very well. Cheers

Hello

charger spins clockwise. Jailbar looks sweet with the motor in and has enough room. factory box is used. It has only had a few drives but goes very well. Cheers

did you have to make holes or are they factory ones that holds the supercharger bracket to the engine block. all other info on here that i can read states that the charger needs to be counterclockwise but they are also in factory cars and mounted on the opposite side to the setup you have done cheers Kris