Parts MaftPro - Injectors - FMU - Plugs - K&N Filter

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kc95sc400

Hey all, just some stuff I need to get rid of and maybe somebody else needs!

Prices are with shipping within reason.

1. MaftPro fuel computer $275. Now $250! Will work on just about anything I imagine. I had it on my 95 SC400 for a couple of years (and 12psi of boost) to control fuel and it works very well. Can also be made to control timing on engines with one igniter (I'm fairly sure). Allows you to get rid of the MAF sensor and use MAP based speed density. This is just the box and main harness. Depedning on your application you will need to get a speed density harness, IAT sensor and a MAP sensor.

More info can be had here: http://maftpro.com/

2. Bell Engineering FMU $150. Now $125! Had been on my car maybe a year before I upgraded my injectors and took it off. Works very well. Note that this is the 2025 part number.

More info can be had here: http://www.bellengineering.net/

3. Set of 8 7mge mkIII non turbo 315cc green top injectors $65. Now $55! These are plug and play on the 1uz and add some fuel capacity compared to the stock 251cc injectors (which I also have a set of if anyone needs). Ran them for 3 years or so making 12psi. Think I was pushing there limits a little but car ran great with them when I pulled them out.

4. Plugs $25 set of 8. Now $20 I have a set of NGK bkr7eix-11's from back when I was playing with heat ranges. I won't say they are like new because its obvious they've been used but they have under 2000 miles on them.

5. K&N OEM type panel filter $20. Now $15! Last but not least. Could use a clean
tongue.gif

Thanks for looking.

KC

3. Set of 8 7mge mkIII non turbo 315cc green top injectors $65. Now $55! These are plug and play on the 1uz and add some fuel capacity compared to the stock 251cc injectors (which I also have a set of if anyone needs). Ran them for 3 years or so making 12psi. Think I was pushing there limits a little but car ran great with them when I pulled them out.

I will take them...